Linux

vbimport

Linux… The worst (Yet most wallet friendly) operating system ever! Yesterday, I switched to Linux instead of installing Windows 7. What a waste of time…

[QUOTE=vlad4242;2480512]Linux… The worst (Yet most wallet friendly) operating system ever! Yesterday, I switched to Linux instead of installing Windows 7. What a waste of time…[/QUOTE]

You failed to mention what version linux you even tried to install or use?? You also didn’t provide any documented results for us to even go over let alone know what your doing or did??? So in the end there was nothing for us to even talk over???

This is a discussion about how bad linux is…

[QUOTE=vlad4242;2480568]This is a discussion about how bad linux is…[/QUOTE]

Bad for what? Gaming? No argument from me, but for anything else it’s more than capable. I have it on three different computers, including the one I’m using now, and haven’t encountered anything I can do with Windows that I can’t do with Linux. I could list all the reasons that I prefer Linux but if you can’t find your own, then stick with Windows. I’ve read some of your posts about setting up a server and I didn’t see a mention of Windows Server. What’s up with that?
And really, making a statement like “Linux the worst OS ever…” doesn’t even rise to the level of childish.

[QUOTE=vlad4242;2480568]This is a discussion about how bad linux is…[/QUOTE] Looks more like an opinion to me.