Linkyo Taiyo Yuden Premium White Inkjet Hub Printable 8X DVD-R Media 4.7GB 100 Pack in Retail Box $27.99 shipped(limit 2)

vbimport

sale on till 2/27/10 if they last that long @ Supermediastore
in-house packaging of 25/snapcase- TYG02?:confused:

Buy Now!!!:cool:

Yo-

The ‘evill’ one strikes again-eh!!

Goodonya bra!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Already order my two. I love to 25 each boxes they come in.

In for 2 myself plus 100 TDK hub printable CD-R’s

LOL!!! like I really need anymore blank DVD’s and CD’s
but it’s just to hard to pass on a good deal sometimes. :bigsmile: :iagree:

Just received my order today. Huge thanks to the OP for posting this deal.

I’ve never seen media packed in ‘snap-cases’ like this before. Looks pretty neat & if they work out well I’ll be keeping them for use long after the blank media is gone.

[QUOTE=Innuendo;2498275]Just received my order today. Huge thanks to the OP for posting this deal.

I’ve never seen media packed in ‘snap-cases’ like this before. Looks pretty neat & if they work out well I’ll be keeping them for use long after the blank media is gone.[/QUOTE]

Same here I recieved my order today also. :clap: The snap cases has been around for
quite a while MicroBoards uses them also and I got some TY CD-R in the snap cases
of MicroBoards from Meritline before in the 25 pack. :iagree:

I have ordered these a couple of times they work great. I have a church who wants the cases to store back ups so I give them some of the cases. It is a shame supermedia store does not sell just the cases. I sent them a email about this last year and the did nothing.
They are great cases for someone like a church or business that wants to label and keep backups much better than using round ones. Shame they do not sell the cases alone.

Yes they do make great storage cases that is what I’m going to use them
for when they get empty. :iagree:

same deal $27.99 good till 4/04/2010 - you might even get a free gift(?) - and yes I am the David in the review section giving the CDFreakz shoutout :cool: LINK