Link to InCD new version (4.1.5.10) Needed

When I use the update feature in the program it only directs me to the 4.1.5.7 version

Can anyone give me a link to the new version.

Thanks…

Yes i have the same problem and would like the link/program too.

I found that after installing ver 4157 that win xp pro kept restarting. i had to go back to ver 4100 to solve this. i wonder if this is why they have released a new ver so quickly!

any one else had the same problem?

steve

also regarding the above i have lost data due to the previous ver and am trying to recover it using isobuster 1.5. when i try and drag and drop the files to my desktop the program advises that i need to register, is there another prog i can use as i dont want to spend all that money just to recover a couple of lost files.

cheers

steve

Use the jap link and cancel the download. Where it says “if the download dosn’t star click here”, open the link in a new window and again cancel the download. Then change the URL to read incd41510.exe and press enter.

Try this:

InCD 4.1.5.10

MD

Cheers, the software is there now and i have downloaded it. does any one have a link to the incd version history to show what the new version has fixed/improved.

i can see the fixes upto 4.1.5.7, but this does not show what 4.1.5.10 has fixed.

steve

just to let you know the new version 4.1.5.10 is also causing my system to crash/restart. i have reverted back to ver 4100 which is again working fine.

Is it just me who is having this problem?

steve