Lindows

anyone using lindows here?

would tlke to try that too

I tried to install the 0.9 and 1.1 versions on different pc’s and didn’t got any furter that an installation which crached …

Nothing special. I have version 2.0 installed on of my racks. Better off with a real distro with Wine or VMWare running. Everyone seems to be experimenting with the Debian build, Lindows is based on it.

I think a real distro would be better for the most of us. The intention of Lindows is nice, but since the system doesn’t work stable, no go there.

I’ll just stick to good old Redhat psyche :)… runs like the sun :slight_smile:

Hi,

http://www.xandros.com/

Try it :slight_smile:

What CDR/DVDR software are you using under Linux?

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]I think a real distro would be better for the most of us. The intention of Lindows is nice, but since the system doesn’t work stable, no go there.

I’ll just stick to good old Redhat psyche :)… runs like the sun :slight_smile: [/B]

I believe it’s called CDR Toast… but has been some time I did use any CDRW progam under Linux… I use Linux mostly for programming and all my server needs (PHP, MySQL etc)

Thanks.

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
I believe it’s called CDR Toast… but has been some time I did use any CDRW progam under Linux… I use Linux mostly for programming and all my server needs (PHP, MySQL etc)