Lightscribe or lableflas

vbimport

I have a computer with the Lableflash software but I cant find disk that say Lableflash and my husband got me some that say lightscribe are the two interchangable or do you have to have a lableflash CD to burn an image on to a CD with my computer

You can only burn a Labelflash label on the label side of Labelflash media.

You can only burn a LightScribe label on the label side of LightScribe media.

With a Labelflash burner you can however burn a “DiscT@2” label on the free space on the data side of any recordable DVD media (needs 900 MB free space or more).

Welcome to CDFreaks! :slight_smile:

EDIT: And you can burn data to a Labelflash, LightScribe or regular DVD regardless of whether the drive is a LightScribe drive, a Labelflash drive or just a regular DVD.

Hi [I]jeanafay[/I]. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2043026]…EDIT: And you can burn data to a [B]Labelflash, LightScribe or regular DVD[/B] regardless of whether the drive is a LightScribe drive, a Labelflash drive or [B]just a regular DVD[/B].[/QUOTE]… as far as its about CD’s (and when it comes to DVD combo drives). :flower:

Note, for burning DVD’s you’ll need a DVD capable burner.

[quote=pinto2;2043035]Sorry Drage, a punch under the dragons belt. Couldn’t resist it. :flower:[/quote] I think you may have accidentally hit my bottle of ketchup. :bigsmile:

J/K

[I]Way off topic.[/I]

Drage to eat roede poelse you also need mustard. :bigsmile:

/off topic.

Guys, just to explain; I had to edit my post far above to make it all understable for average Joe. Drage managed to get his claws on part of my original post, heh. Thanks. :slight_smile:

After re-reading the orignal post, I’d like to add that there is no Labelflash [B]CD[/B] media - only Labelflash [B]DVD+R[/B] and [B]DVD-R[/B] media.

There is LightScribe CD-R media as well as LightScribe DVD+R and DVD-R media.