Lightscribe Help!

Hi there as you can probably see im new to LS. First of all im using Nero Essentials which came with the LS DVD Burner (Asus DRW-1814BL) and the problem is when ive made the cover to start LS it nothing happens, all i can make it is an error of some sort saying print on a LS capable recorder which this is. Whats my problem here.

Did you turn over the disk and reinsert it into the drive? The oppisite side has a readable surfface in the middle of the disk for the lightscribe to work and if you don’t turn it over you will get an error message.
Goodluck.

Hi [B]Sabbath351[/B], welcome to CDFreaks! :slight_smile:

Have you installed the LightScribe System Software (a.k.a. LightScribe driver) on your computer?

I guess not, the only thing bundled with the DVD Burner was Nero 7 Essentials CD. Any place where i can download the software upgrade?

Latest version of the LightScribe System Software can be downloaded here. :slight_smile:

Ah yes i have downloaded that program yet i still get the same (problem) message, is there a way i can get Nero Cover Design to recognize the LS Burner?