Lightscribe Disc Label for Windows Products

vbimport

Hello,

I have recently bought HP Lightscribe BluRay Writer, I am looking for some Lightscribe CD Labels for Microsoft Windows Products. I would appreciate if you could post it

Thanks
prathaprabhu

[QUOTE=prathaprabhu;2727973]Hello,

I have recently bought HP Lightscribe BluRay Writer, I am looking for some Lightscribe CD Labels for Microsoft Windows Products. I would appreciate if you could post it

Thanks
prathaprabhu[/QUOTE]

Hi, prathaprobhu.
Not sure about lightscribe cd labels. But lightscribe cd’s are available. And you will need the lightscribe software. I think that’s what you are asking. Hope this helps you. If not maybe someone else can help.

Mr.Bill

[QUOTE=Mr.Bill;2727985]Hi, prathaprobhu.
Not sure about lightscribe cd labels. But lightscribe cd’s are available. And you will need the lightscribe software. I think that’s what you are asking. Hope this helps you. If not maybe someone else can help.

Mr.Bill[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply bill, I already have Lightscribe CD/DVD Media and of course the Lightscribe Softwares from the above website. I am just looking for the Lightscribe CD Label.

Thanks
prathaprabhu

[QUOTE=prathaprabhu;2728070]Thanks for your reply bill, I already have Lightscribe CD/DVD Media and of course the Lightscribe Softwares from the above website. I am just looking for the Lightscribe CD Label.

Thanks
prathaprabhu[/QUOTE]

I don’t know about Lightscribe CD Labels,only lightscribe CD/DVD’s. But here is a site that sell CD/DVD labels, I guess you can use them on lightscribe disc but why would you?

http://www.neato.com/

Mr.Bill

prathaprabhu, from what I am seeing here in the thread, you are looking for a special Lightscribe Label. If so, I do not think that there is one. Lightscribe prints directly to the CD/DVD with no label needed.

Marty

[B]prathaprabhu[/B], could you please tell, your drive is HP BD Writer bd340i?

[QUOTE=blackened2687;2728121][B]prathaprabhu[/B], could you please tell, your drive is HP BD Writer bd340i?[/QUOTE]

This is my Model

I am looking for something similar to this but for other Microsoft Products.

That looks like a regular label that you use on an inkjet printer, not a lightscribe DVD rom. Mr. Bill already gave you an address for PRINTER labels http://www.neato.com/ and you have to design and print what you want on the labels

When you say you want the “label”, do you mean that you want the image/picture that should be printed (inscribed) onto the disc?

[QUOTE=thor21344;2728227]That looks like a regular label that you use on an inkjet printer, not a lightscribe DVD rom. Mr. Bill already gave you an address for PRINTER labels http://www.neato.com/ and you have to design and print what you want on the labels[/QUOTE]

It is HP Lightscribe BluRay Writer, trust me or not:cool:

I have posted the sample image which is good to print on LightScribe Media. I am looking for something similar, it’s really sad to see that people here doesn’t really know what is LightScribe / or what it does i guess because the technology is not continuously supported by the inventor HP.

Cheers :slight_smile:

I’m sorry, we don’t know??? we know that you take a lightscribe DVD turn it upside down(with the top down and the you use the program enscribe your desigh directly to the disk, No lables are required, if you are looking for labled that are already created and you wan t to copy that lable then you will have to do it, What is realy sad is that you do not know want you want, YOU DO NOT NEED A LABEL TO PRINT A LIGHTSCRIBE DESIGN ON A dvd/cd . wHAT YOU SHOWED WAS A DESIGH ON A LABLE, NOT ON A DVD/CD
Marty

[QUOTE=thor21344;2728498]I’m sorry, we don’t know???[/QUOTE]
Wow, this would have to be one of the lamest OP’s I’ve ever come across on this forum. Doesn’t understand the difference between a [B]label[/B] and the [B]artwork[/B] used to create that label (or lightscribe burn). Then he has the nerve to suggest everyone else is clueless.

Plus he’s basically asking for microsoft artwork to make his counterfeit discs look more authentic. LAME!

[QUOTE=uart;2736303]Wow, this would have to be one of the lamest OP’s I’ve ever come across on this forum. Doesn’t understand the difference between a [B]label[/B] and the [B]artwork[/B] used to create that label (or lightscribe burn). Then he has the nerve to suggest everyone else is clueless.

Plus he’s basically asking for microsoft artwork to make his counterfeit discs look more authentic. LAME![/QUOTE]

Sir, with that quote from me and then what you said are you talking about me. I will now wait for the reply before I jump to a conclusion.

Marty

[QUOTE=thor21344;2736350]Sir, with that quote from me and then what you said are you talking about me. [/QUOTE]
Marty, on a forum like this [B]OP[/B] means [B]opening poster[/B] - the person who made the original post in this thread. Now that’s obviously not you is it. So there really shouldn’t have been any confusion here. :flower:

I quoted you to agree with you in questioning the OP’s assertion that it’s we who “don’t know”.

Sorry, that is why I asked, I just wanted to be sure. I did not really see OP in the answer, my fault, or as they say, MY BAD

Marty