Light Sabre duel puts two in hospital

vbimport

#1

This is sad. A couple young men trying to film an amature Star Wars film were sent to the hospital after staging a duel without the benefits of CGI graphics. It seems they made light sabres from flourescent light tubes that were filled with gas and lit with a match. One of them exploded during the stunt. One guy was 17 and the other was 20! What the heck were they thinking?


#2

Pretty stupid… maybe for the new Jackass series :slight_smile:


#3

just proves they ain’t related to einstein :wink:


#4

HaHaHa! :iagree:


#5

shit’s always funnier when it happens to someone else :iagree:


#6

Why the petrol in the first place?


#7

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :bigsmile: