Lifetime updates

fengtao is offering lifetime updates AGAIN !!! will be upgrading NOW!!! THANKYOU :bigsmile:

Me too. Make sure to select “lifetime” again on the second order page. The lifetime selections I made on the first page did not carry over to the second.

it did carry over for me and i received my key…errrr 3 keys actually. the first was for the dvd to dvd & dvd to mobile which is set to expire the year 2159 and they also sent individual keys for same said options but they expire in 2010, no concern to me as i just used the first one they sent and i won’t live to see them expire. didn’t buy the blu-ray option, at least not yet.

Lifetime updates expire year 2159, What the

Whose lifetime is that, mine or fengtao?

What if we live longer?

there’s gonna have to be some SERIOUS medical breakthroughs to live that long, LOL

I think I will see what my V6 brings me. I just love it when a plan comes together.:wink:

Now i’m kind of anxious to get home and get upated and take Ver. 6 out for a test drive. :wink:

No LIFETIME option for license renewal? Does that mean I have to buy a new license?

The lifetime option is in the drop down selector where it says “2 years”.

i already have life time 4 platinum will that stay the same

and is he offering a life time for version 6

where is the link for life time

[QUOTE=signals;2275303]The lifetime option is in the drop down selector where it says “2 years”.[/QUOTE]

I’m not seeing it either :frowning: I only see the option to renew for 1, 2, 3, or 4 years.

[QUOTE=JamzTheMan;2275336]I’m not seeing it either :frowning: I only see the option to renew for 1, 2, 3, or 4 years.[/QUOTE]You don’t see this on the Buy Now page? (Don’t forget to enter the discount code on the next page). And if you already have a lifetime license for DVDFab you don’t need to buy it again, just if you want to add options.

[QUOTE=K1LL3M;2275079]Lifetime updates expire year 2159, What the

Whose lifetime is that, mine or fengtao?

[B]What if we live longer[/B]?[/QUOTE] Come back and post in 2160 and I will do what I can.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

That is for a new license. Scroll down and note the “Renew” input form. Put in email and next screen shows your list of options for renewal. No Lifetime in that list. See attached images. Top one is renewal email input, bottom is the resulting page with options for renewal.

Sorry, I did not see your post which clearly states renewal. I would think lifetime renewals would be available, it may just be an update that needs to be made in the website. The number of Platinum users that don’t already have a lifetime license, about a year’s worth, is relatively small compared to the total number of licenses and it may have been overlooked. I have no inside information on this, it is probably best to use the Contact Us link on the website and select “business issues” from the drop down.

If you purchase everything with lifetime updates, here’s what you pay:

“DVD to DVD” lifetime updates 75.60 US$

“DVD to Mobile” lifetime updates 45.40 US$

“Blu-ray to Blu-ray” lifetime updates 105.60 US$

“File to Mobile” lifetime updates 60.50 US$

“File Mover” lifetime updates 18.50 US$

So if someone wants all DVDFab has to offer with lifetime updates, it will cost 305.60 US$.

Using the coupon, the price comes to $244.48.

Subtract the first two on the list if you already have Platinum+Mobile lifetime licenses.

Correct, I already purchased DvdFab Platinum and VideoFab but not as lifetime updates.

I would “renew” my license as a lifetime if it was an option but I’m not going to purchase the software a second time just to get a lifetime update.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2275366]Come back and post in 2160 and I will do what I can.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

No need to panic any longer, we can now safely live forever as the new key sent out shows the license as 'Never Expire" :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah I received mine also, now I’ll have to live forever :clap: :cool: