Lifetime Sothink Blu-ray Copy Giveaway

vbimport

SothinkMedia Software is holding a giveaway campaign, offering customers two chance to getfree Lifetime Blu-ray copy software.

:flower: Download the Blu ray Copy tailored version from the Sothink giveaway page. No registration and activation needed. This version is with full function and lifetime license embedded, which offers no free upgrade.

:flower: Win a lifetime normal version with free upgrades by submitting a valid email address.

:flower: In the meantime, a 30% discount is offered on some specified products during the giveaway campaign. Such as Bluray Ripper and DVD Ripper.

Join this giveaway at: http://www.sothinkmedia.com/giveaway.htm?ad=myce

Thanks for the Offer Vina J

That’s a good offer indeed. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

SothinkMedia will send lifetime licenses to 10 lucky members per day. There is already almost one hundred winners get this lifetime license in the giveaway. Please note this license is for full function version and enjoys free update.

To try Sothink Bluray Copy, just download the giveaway version in the left giveaway part, which is also with full functions but with no free update.

What are you waiting for?:smiley: [B]http://www.sothinkmedia.com/giveaway.htm[/B]

Thank you Soothink Media and Vina J - A giveaway is indeed a great offer, and I just entered the competition to try to win lifetime upgrades myself.
Tested the giveaway version so far and it works great with my decrypter :flower:

Well I jumped in and downloaded the free version and registered for the full lifetime giveaway and it appears I won one of the 10 today:bigsmile:
The launcher keeps giving me a memory error and click to exit box but I found out it still lets me launch the Blue Ray copy anyways as long as I dont hit the exit/close button in the error message box and it appears to work though I haven’t loaded a disk yet to see what happens.
Anyways thanks for the cool free lifetime upgrade and you might want to check and see if other users are getting the memory error warning box when launching the media toolkit.
My error box says The instruction at 0x0000000055025D70 referenced memory at 0x00000000000000004. The memory could not be read.
Maybe it’s just my older CPU and mother board having a hissy fit but just in case that’s what I see.

This program actually works with Cuda if you have a 900 series Nvidia GPU. Excellent FPS.