Lifetime DVD to mobile not showing up in V. 6?

Hi, all.

First, yes I did search for this, but didn’t see anything (which I find hard to believe).

I bought a Lifetime license for DVD to DVD/Mobile in v. 4. I got a free upgrade to v. 5. But when 6 updated, only the DVD to DVD feature was enabled.

Huh?

How do I get the dvd to mobile feature back on?

Michael

[QUOTE=OneRing2Rule;2308868]Hi, all.

First, yes I did search for this, but didn’t see anything (which I find hard to believe).

I bought a Lifetime license for DVD to DVD/Mobile in v. 4. I got a free upgrade to v. 5. But when 6 updated, only the DVD to DVD feature was enabled.

Huh?

How do I get the dvd to mobile feature back on?

Michael[/QUOTE]

Hi Michael
When you upgraded to v6 did you request for the DVDFab 6 (All in one) reg key ?

Yes, I did. Haven’t gotten it yet. Is this the secret answer to my problem? :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=OneRing2Rule;2308882]Yes, I did. Haven’t gotten it yet. Is this the secret answer to my problem? :)[/QUOTE]

[B]YUP![/B]

You may want to check your junk email folder, as usually they’re pretty quick about issuing those keys…you might have missed its incoming…

OC

:slight_smile:

We have a winner. The codes were in the junk mail folder on Yahoo. Thank god I don’t have that configured for auto-delete.

My dvd to dvd and dvd to mobile were both activated lifetime. SWEET!

Thanks to Fengtao for a frakkin great product and to you, my friend, for helping out. Buy you a beer?

Michael

[QUOTE=OneRing2Rule;2308905]We have a winner. The codes were in the junk mail folder on Yahoo. Thank god I don’t have that configured for auto-delete.

My dvd to dvd and dvd to mobile were both activated lifetime. SWEET!

Thanks to Fengtao for a frakkin great product and to you, my friend, for helping out. Buy you a beer?

Michael[/QUOTE]

Next time I see you, SJ and I will take you up on that…Thanks!

OC

:bigsmile: