Lifehacker: Vote for DVD Fab!

vbimport

All -

I stumbled upon this Life Hacker Article, “The Five Best Ripping Tools” and DVDFab HD Decrypter made the top five! I know it’s freeware, but our boys need some votes to make them number one.

Click here to go to the article, and please cast a vote for DVDFab while you are there.

– Shootz

PS You guys have one of the best programs I have ever used for ripping DVD’s… Especially, for the technically challenged – like my wife! :smiley:

My daughter too… Very Challenging.

I shall vote…DVD Fab has its problems, but I am very impressed with this forum and will continue using and recommanding this product.

Have a nice day.

Okay did my part voted for DVDFab :wink:

I did my vote, should I ? :slight_smile:

I use the Platinum version, but what the heck, I voted anyway :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2041004]I use the Platinum version, but what the heck, I voted anyway :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Ditto…:wink:

The listed choices are apples and oranges. I voted for Fab based on Platinum too.

:iagree:DVDFAB’s got my vote!!!:iagree:

That poll is the biggest crock I have ever seen. Its got 2 programs that are no longer updated and two programs that nobody ever heard of. The person that wrote that article is living in 2003. Yes Fab is the winner in that poll by a long margin.:iagree: He should have at least put some others to give poll more creedence and Fab might very well still be the big winner.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2041062]That poll is the biggest crock I have ever seen.[/QUOTE]

ROTFL :bigsmile:…nothing like telling it as it is, eh Alan? :bigsmile:

This week’s honorable mentions go out to AnyDVD (Windows, shareware) and DVD43 (freeware, Windows, original post). I want to put a special word in for both of these, particularly DVD43 since it’s freeware.

LMAO…AnyDVD just got an honorable mention and DVD43 even got a nod. I have to agree with Alan. I voted all the same.

:iagree:Re: Lifehacker: Vote for DVD Fab!!
DVD Fab is one of the best ripper out there and it has my vote.:iagree:

voted dvd fab as well :slight_smile:

It’s the best ripper out there with the best support!

Keep up the great work!

I vote DVDFab #1.

Hi to everyone. I also did my part and voted for DVDFab. I too also use the Platinum but it’s still the same I figure. Bottom line, it’s the best ripper out there not to mention the incredible support users can get from this forum and that’s free to boot also ! Not to mention the timely update’s from Fengtao and Co. along with them constantly adding more features to the program. So my hat’s off to DVDFab, thank you ! ~ Mike

[QUOTE=alan1476;2041062]That poll is the biggest crock I have ever seen. Its got 2 programs that are no longer updated and two programs that nobody ever heard of. The person that wrote that article is living in 2003. Yes Fab is the winner in that poll by a long margin.:iagree: He should have at least put some others to give poll more creedence and Fab might very well still be the big winner.[/QUOTE]

Indeed & agreed !!!

eyxaristw poly thanks:rolleyes:

DVDFab: Best ripper, great support and nice folk too!