Life

Then again … there are happier things than death eh !? :slight_smile:

Life is:

• having fun
  • being good for yourself and being good for the ones you love, and the ones that love you
  • meaning something for the world
  • making sure that dying is a shame

All together: live long, happy en prosper :slight_smile:

Having fun as soon as possible you can!!!

Life is the opposite of Death.

Or maybe both are the same thing? Who knows?

Originally posted by The_Judas
Or maybe both are the same thing? Who knows?

Hmm that is an interesting view… perhaps death does not really exist.

I guess there’s just one way to find out…
anybody seen “flatliners”?

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]

Hmm that is an interesting view… perhaps death does not really exist.

I guess there’s just one way to find out…
anybody seen “flatliners”? [/B]

yeah i have… but keep those jumper cables away from me ! :rolleyes:

on a more personal note i think the energy that is you will be devidied as in the gaia principle. so it could be right… that there is not really death nor life… just existence

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
on a more personal note i think the energy that is you will be devidied as in the gaia principle. so it could be right… that there is not really death nor life… just existence

Could be… Final fantasy is a great movie (I think)…

I once had a discussion with some guy that was really convinced that everything was energy. The keyboard your typing with is energy. It’s got some kinda logic!

[B]

Could be… Final fantasy is a great movie (I think)…

I once had a discussion with some guy that was really convinced that everything was energy. The keyboard your typing with is energy. It’s got some kinda logic! [/B]

Actually it is when you go deep down into science… molecules… atoms… protons… electrons… neutrons… there are even smaller particles that sometimes are energy , sometimes matter ; matter = energy

[B]

Actually it is when you go deep down into science… molecules… atoms… protons… electrons… neutrons… there are even smaller particles that sometimes are energy , sometimes matter ; matter = energy [/B]

That is for sure, it all comes down to energy… but that’s not what the guy meant… he meant it in a more abstract way. Energy is everywhere. Once the energy gets certain “specifications”, it can be something (material). That material is the base of all things we know. Although he believes…

It’s true that all things contain some energy inside them , so the question is where does all this energy goes after death?:confused:

But things are more complicated than a simple equation as
matter = energy :slight_smile:

Also not everything is material.
Sentiments and feelings is something that isn’t made of material but we know that exist just by experience.

[B]It’s true that all things contain some energy inside them , so the question is where does all this energy goes after death?:confused:

But things are more complicated than a simple equation as
matter = energy :slight_smile:

Also not everything is material.
Sentiments and feelings is something that isn’t made of material but we know that exist just by experience. [/B]

dunno… those are also electrons in your nerve cells…

why do i hear that voice back down " Welcome to the Matrix " now … ?

This is another strange point. All “things” are based on energy. But some things are dead (a rock) and some things are alive (a -living- bird). What’s the difference? The energy-level? The kind of energy?

This is another strange point. All “things” are based on energy. But some things are dead (a rock) and some things are alive (a -living- bird). What’s the difference? The energy-level? The kind of energy?

Interesting point. So if we could change the energy level we could make a rock fly :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Just kidding ofcourse :slight_smile:

[B]

Interesting point. So if we could change the energy level we could make a rock fly :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Just kidding ofcourse :slight_smile: [/B]

As a matter of fact, a rock can fly…we just have to turn off the gravity :slight_smile:

I think it’s more a method of decision and acceptance…

The rock is a rock , because it wanted to be rock or it was necessary for it to become rock (in order to support , help or be constructive). Or the surrounding energy (gaia ?) thought a rock would be cool there.

I don’t think there is a single thing in the galaxy that is utterly useless no matter how meaningless it may seem.

[B]I think it’s more a method of decision and acceptance…

The rock is a rock , because it wanted to be rock or it was necessary for it to become rock (in order to support , help or be constructive). Or the surrounding energy (gaia ?) thought a rock would be cool there.

I don’t think there is a single thing in the galaxy that is utterly useless no matter how meaningless it may seem. [/B]

Even our longest thread? :slight_smile:

No serious… how could a rock ever want to be a rock, since it’s lifeless? Do liveless things have a will of its own?

[B]

Even our longest thread? :slight_smile:

No serious… how could a rock ever want to be a rock, since it’s lifeless? Do liveless things have a will of its own? [/B]

Who or what decided that humans lived on a planet earth… In fact … what energy thought it would be best to have a planet earth in the beginning ? Dunno… but there is “some” force/energy.

[B]

Who or what decided that humans lived on a planet earth… In fact … what energy thought it would be best to have a planet earth in the beginning ? Dunno… but there is “some” force/energy. [/B]

I don;t think there is a beginning. If there was a beginning, there was something else to make that beginning. Another “reality”? Well that must have its beginning as well so that’s no answer. So I think there is no beginning… maybe we live in a cirkel of time…when it hits the twelve… everything starts over once again!

[B]

I don;t think there is a beginning. If there was a beginning, there was something else to make that beginning. Another “reality”? Well that must have its beginning as well so that’s no answer. So I think there is no beginning… maybe we live in a cirkel of time…when it hits the twelve… everything starts over once again! [/B]

there are some statements that the life on earth has a sorta 10000 year life span and then mysteriously goes away to make room for another life… perhaps that’s the new reality… i mean… some species may have tried to escape that circle and succeeded (sharks and crocodiles perhaps ?)

[B]

I don;t think there is a beginning. If there was a beginning, there was something else to make that beginning. Another “reality”? Well that must have its beginning as well so that’s no answer. So I think there is no beginning… maybe we live in a cirkel of time…when it hits the twelve… everything starts over once again! [/B]

I think that everything that exists on our universe doesn’t follow any pattern.

Everything is random but everything has a reason for being.

I agree that there is no beggining since there is no end.I mean that our universe can’t just dissapear for no reason.