Licensing issues

vbimport

Sothink Media Toolkit doesn’t accept different activation data for it’s seperate modules…
I have 2 of your promo’s installed,Sothink Blu Ray Copy from your own promo page and Sothink Blu Ray Creator from SharewareOnSale.
If I activate the SOS promo,the installed Blu Ray Copy reverts back to trial,if I activate Blu Ray Copy again with the credentials from your site,Blu Ray Creator reverts back to trial…
What’s the point of having a central interface like Media Toolkit,if you can’t activate different software promo’s ? :confused:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2779867]Sothink Media Toolkit doesn’t accept different activation data for it’s seperate modules…
I have 2 of your promo’s installed,Sothink Blu Ray Copy from your own promo page and Sothink Blu Ray Creator from SharewareOnSale.
If I activate the SOS promo,the installed Blu Ray Copy reverts back to trial,if I activate Blu Ray Copy again with the credentials from your site,Blu Ray Creator reverts back to trial…
What’s the point of having a central interface like Media Toolkit,if you can’t activate different software promo’s ? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Hi, you are lucky getting two Sothink products from different ways, here are two ways to keep both of them.

1, Install the two packages, activate the version you downloaded form sharewareonsale, then you can use bluray creator with the key also from Sharewareonsale.
When you want to use bluray copy, then open bluray copy package you downloaded form SothinkMedia website, which is pre-activated. If feel troublesome, choose option 2.

2, Just keep the package you got from SothinkMedia site. You can activate bluray creator product with the key you got from Sharewareonsale.
Then you will use only one installation, with bluray copy(pre-activated) and bluray creator (key from sharewareonsale).

THX for the info,but option 2 only works for the giveaway version of Blu Ray Copy,NOT for the lifetime upgradable version of the program,which is the 1 I have…
Both Blu Ray Copy and Blu Ray Author use the same installation directory,so they overwrite each other’s registration when entering the license info,as none of both come preregistered…

[QUOTE=roadworker;2779916]THX for the info,but option 2 only works for the giveaway version of Blu Ray Copy,NOT for the lifetime upgradable version of the program,which is the 1 I have…
Both Blu Ray Copy and Blu Ray Author use the same installation directory,so they overwrite each other’s registration when entering the license info,as none of both come preregistered…[/QUOTE]RW just buy it I hear it works like the the old TDmore…:D:D

[QUOTE=ILLP;2780891]RW just buy it I hear it works like the the old TDmore…:D:D[/QUOTE]
You are correct, its like a new improved version of TDMore, which in my humble opinion was great program.:iagree:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2780891]RW just buy it I hear it works like the the old TDmore…:D:D[/QUOTE]

Do you really want me to come after you,bro ? :bigsmile:

:wink:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2780908]Do you really want me to come after you,bro ? :bigsmile:

;)[/QUOTE]No not really LMFAO…:bigsmile::bigsmile: