License Registration problem

vbimport

I just purchased the ImTOO DVD Creator. I have my License code but it wont take it. It says not to add any blanks. I’m not. I am cutting and pasting but it is not taking it. Can anyone help?

[QUOTE=bspring;2455442]I just purchased the ImTOO DVD Creator. I have my License code but it wont take it. It says not to add any blanks. I’m not. I am cutting and pasting but it is not taking it. Can anyone help?[/QUOTE]

Hi bspring
Welcome to the forum :flower:

I’m sorry you are having this issue not sure if I’ll be of any help because I don’t have the program in question, however I have found that sometimes when registering by the copy and paste method there cand be a blank space that gets hilighted at the very end of a registration number…please make sure that when you hilight the reg/serial number the hilighted area ends at the very end…ie…[xxxxxx] and not [xxxxxx ]

[B]SJ[/B]

Thank you for your response SJ. I don’t mind sharing the License Code they gave me.

Here it is:
License Code:
ImTOO DVD Creator V6: ???

I don’t know what I am missing.

Bspring

You shouldn’t have posted the serial number, hopefully it will get deleted [B]ASP[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2455481]You shouldn’t have posted the serial number, hopefully it will get deleted [B]ASP[/B][/QUOTE]

Fixed. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I purchased the ImTOO DVD Creator. I still can’t get the License Code to work.

Hi bspring.

There’s a dedicated ImToo Software forum here so I’ll move this thread in there for you to see if any of the guys in there can assist.

[B]Wombler[/B]