Lic Key and NO Internet

Good Day, I purchased the Platinum Edition of DVDFAB, but I don’t have internet on my Home PC. I had to Download the Demo from work, and install it from my Flash Drive. I received the Lic Key via E-mail, but I don’t know where to put to th key to activate the Plat version. :sad:

[QUOTE=Drewgrace;1974580]Good Day, I purchased the Platinum Edition of DVDFAB, but I don’t have internet on my Home PC. I had to Download the Demo from work, and install it from my Flash Drive. I received the Lic Key via E-mail, but I don’t know where to put to th key to activate the Plat version. :sad:[/QUOTE]Only post once Drew :slight_smile: Like i was saying put it on a floppy,CD,DVD,thumb drive or whatever you can. Make a folder on your home pc in My Documents or where ever and copy and paste it or drag and drop it in the folder. Then double click the key after you install it of course.

Hope this helps and Welcome to CDF’s

edit:
They update that program a lot so get used to doing what you finally end up doing.

One thread per problem please. Please re read our forum rules that you signed up for when you joined the forum, thankyou.

[QUOTE=alan1476;1974592]One thread per problem please. Please re read our forum rules that you signed up for when you joined the forum, thankyou.[/QUOTE]I should have said only one thread instead of post :doh:

Sorry Guys , I hit the post button twice in error :doh:

[QUOTE=Drewgrace;1974605]Sorry Guys , I hit the post button twice in error :doh:[/QUOTE]So do my suggestions help you? Version 4.0.5.0 is the newest.

Hi Drew like my friend and fellow member Bob (aka…Rollin) said you just double click on the key and it will activate the program.and it would be wise to keep a copy of the key and a copy of the email you got from DVDFab on your flash drive
:cool: