Lg rh266 hdd/dvd recorder

vbimport

I have an LG RH266 HDD/DVD Recorder. It will not record properly. When I press record, it tells me ‘the number of chapters cannot exceed 999’. However there are only 54 chapters recorded and about 56 hours left available. It will record using the timer, however records the programme 3 times, and overwrites the previous program. Help!

Welcome to the forum asiulyar :slight_smile:

You can check the manufacturer to see if there is a firmware update available. Sounds like you have a lot of material on the DVR unfortunately aside from the FW update I think formatting it and starting over might be the only way.

Moving your thread over the the ‘Standalone Video Players & Recorders’ forum :slight_smile:

Thanks for that. I actually deleted the chapter option in the menu and it is working fine now. Am up to 85 recordings!
QUOTE=asiulyar;2503503]I have an LG RH266 HDD/DVD Recorder. It will not record properly. When I press record, it tells me ‘the number of chapters cannot exceed 999’. However there are only 54 chapters recorded and about 56 hours left available. It will record using the timer, however records the programme 3 times, and overwrites the previous program. Help![/QUOTE]