LG GSA-E60L Device Buffer failure in DVD Decrypter

Hello,

This is my first try here and I have read alot of helpful advice and suggestions exchanged from many good people in this group. I hope someone out there can help me. I purchased an LG GSA-E60L dvd burner and it was working well with DVD Decrypter in copying my dvds. I could see all the “buffer” and “device buffer” levels in the upper 80’s and 90’s and the copies came out great. In the past month, my Vista program didn’t allow DVDFab and DVD Decrypter to work, which took a while for me to fix. Even though this problem has been sort of taken care of, and it usually comes up every now and then, I’ve noticed that when I copy dvd’s using my LG with DVD Decrypter, the “device buffer” level is at “0” all of the time. The copies are successfully done and I can view it on my HDTV, but it looks somewhat fuzzy and a bit distorted. This is not how my copies came out before the Vista fiasco. Can anyone explain the “device buffer” thing and what i can do to get it back to its upper 80’s and 90’s level?
Thanks for your help and information. :slight_smile:

You should try burning your dvds with ImgBurn. It is the updated burning engine from DVDDecrypter, written by the same author.

www.imgburn.com