LG GSA-E20N software

vbimport

´Hi,

I’ve lost my installation CD for LG GSA-E20N external DVD writer, and cannot get it to work now after recovering my PC…

It seems to be impossible to find on Internet, and LG doesn’t respond to my e-mails…

Is there any one of you that knows where to find software for this DVD writer???

Hi and Welcome![QUOTE=rusmir;2460660]
I’ve lost my installation CD for LG GSA-E20N external DVD writer, and cannot get it to work now after recovering my PC…[/QUOTE]Normally, there is no additional driver or software needed.
Please explain as exactly as possible, what does not work.

[QUOTE=rusmir;2460660]Is there any one of you that knows where to find software for this DVD writer???[/QUOTE]The software that came with the drive is copyrighted, so if you can’t get a replacement disc from LG support, then you’d have to buy the software components (Nero Express, Cyberlink Power DVD and Cyberlink Power Producer, IIRC) separately, depending on your needs.

For some tasks covered by the bundled software, there are free alternatives available.

Michael

Thank you for your answer, michael…

Win XP have found some driver for the DVD, but it cannot read any empty DVD at all (the message that the DVD is not in function appears), and “one touch” function doesn’t respond at all… It can also read other CD or DVDs, but not write…

Hi,[QUOTE=rusmir;2460678]
Win XP have found some driver for the DVD, but it cannot read any empty DVD at all[/quote]That’s normal. For writing to blank DVD, you need additional software. A good free one is ImgBurn.
And forget about that button, it is of no use if you don’t have the software that came with the drive. I guess you already checked several LG support websites.

Michael

Hi again,

I found a better driver and now it recognize empty DVDs, but the “On touch” button is still out of function.

Do you know what’s the name of the software needed for “on touch” button?

And, yes… I have checked many websites and forums about LG, and there is almoust nothing usefull for GSA-E20N…
LGs official support doesn’t respons on e-mails…

…so, this seems to be a “Mission Impossible”… :sad:

Hola, necesito los driver para el grabador DVD LG, GSA-E20N. Dificil encontrarlos. Los driver se requieren ya que este equipo permite el ingreso de señal externa desde una cámara de video por ejemplo. Estaría muy agradecido si alguien me escribe a mmale2011 de gmail. Buena suerte.

Hi and Welcome, Catoso.

in order to get answers, you want to use the official language of this forum, which is english. Thanks.

And please post your question only once.

Michael