LG GSA-4166B Super Multi DVD-Writer with LightScribe Review

vbimport

I just posted the article LG GSA-4166B Super Multi DVD-Writer with LightScribe Review.

LGE '“ USA was gracious enough to send us their LG GSA-4166B Super multi DVD Writer. This drive supports 16x DVD+R/-R, 8x/6x DVD+RW/-RW, 5x DVD-RAM, 8x/4x DVD+R DL/-R DL writing and LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling.

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/review/127-LG-GSA-4166B-Super-Multi-DVD-Writer-with-LightScribe-Review/](http://www.cdfreaks.com/review/127-LG-GSA-4166B-Super-Multi-DVD-Writer-with-LightScribe-Review/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Thanks you for this great article ! __________________ LG GSA-4166B 1.02 BenQ DW1620 B7W9

Unfortunately, no mention that it is a different chipset from normal LG drives.

Thank-you for a wonderfully detailed review. I bought one of these drives before reading this article and can tell you that your evaluation was right on the money! It’s a rare pleasure to find such a well written review.

DESEJO QUE VC FORNEÇÃO O CD KEY DO POWER DVD E DO POWER 2 GO

thank you for your article :wink: but, my super multi dvd writer it dose’nt save any of my movies at first I thought the problem was in the DVD but , when I bought new one it still dose’nt work and when I click to the (F_drive) it says there is a error in the F- drive :c I really want it to work because I don’t have much space in my computer please , help me :c

After using it a year and a half it began writing more and more errors and now it doesn’t write anything anymore, warranty period is over so…

This disc is perfect.

Bello

Hello sir, i purchased a lg dvd writer on 2nd july 2007 from coimbatore shop . but my wrirte is not working properly . i have to face a problem during opening and closing the dvd-writer . so can u tell me about it period of warantee . i want to changed it . pls give me solution. by rakesh

Like Rakesh, I am having prblems whenever I insert any disc in my rewriter whether to burn or simply to watch/listen. It is also happening on my LG DVD-ROM drive. Can anyone help as not even the technicians at the shop I bought my PC at could figure it out, and after so many auto-reboots windows gets corrupted? H-E-L-P!