CAN READ DVD+RW : YES
CAN WRITE DVD-R : YES
CAN WRITE DVD-RW : YES
CAN WRITE DVD-RAM : YES
CAN WRITE DVD+R : YES
CAN WRITE DVD+RW : YES
MAX CDR READ SPEED : 12
MAX CDR WRITE SPEED: 48

HI,everyone. Link failed again, I need crossflash, thank you !

Here’s are the fresh links containing all the firmwares posted earlier:
GHB0N.zip (2.6 MB)
GH24NSB0.zip (1.7 MB)

PS. Due to size limitations I had to split the original archive into two smaller ones, but on the plus side, these links won’t expire any more :givesmile:

HI, do you have crossflash?

I’m not sure what exactly you’re asking, but if you want to crossflash you can get the patched flasher mentioned in the second post of this thread, from this updated link: Asus BW-16D1HT

Make sure you select the correct drive from the drop down list, click on the second button that looks like a folder and load the *.bin firmware that you want to crossflash to, flash your drive, and then do a full shutdown.

1 Like

I’m huangshuxian ,thank you ! that’s what I want,非常感谢!

I notice the patched flasher linked earlier in this thread BH16NS40(1.03-A0)-patched.zip is no longer available.

I also noticed there is another patched flasher BH14NS40_N1.00-A4_patched which is available on cdrinfopl:

https://forum.cdrinfo.pl/f29/crossflash-blu-ray-lg-serii-ns50-ns51-ns55-ns58-96313/

Does anyone know whether BH14NS40_N1.00-A4_patched can be used for crossflashing on GH24NSC0 (or D0/D1) drives and other LG rebadges (such as Asus “DRW- 24F1ST d”) ?

Can not . We checked it with @Blackened 2687. A completely different procedure and double checksums in the LG DVD firmware.

DosFlash modernized correctly doing a copy of the firmware. It can also be installed correctly, but we have not checked it already.

Thanks czary2mary for the details.

I recently got access to a computer which can run devilsclaw to dump the firmware from a GH24NSC0 drive using

flasher -d 1 -l firmdump.bin 6 00000000 00100000

which I posted on another thread:

They are correct but not useful at the moment. You will need the unlocked factory flasher LG DVD to install it - we have not been able to do so.
You must also be upgraded headers and cleared “data eeprom”

The only chance is to copy DosFlash and install Dosflash firmware. But we did not check it carefully. Only the firmware was broken and we checked if it was correctly saved with GH24NS90\95 \NSB0\NSC0\NSD0\NSD1

1 Like