LG GH20NS10 Has anyone tried it out yet?

I found noyhing on a search here and only a bunch of Polish websites talking about it.

Anyone know what the burn quality is like etc?

http://www.pccanada.com/viewitem.asp?id=7033

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f91/lg-gh20n-l-post-your-scans-questions-here-230408/

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

have somebody experience with:

1. Verbatim 16X TY Made in Japan or
  2. Plextor DVD+r 16X TY Made in Japan?

could you make a quality test with LG GSA-H10N on this discs?
which burning speed is the best for them?

(sorry for the poor english :slight_smile: )
thank you

Hi! approximately last Autumn (Fall) I purchased a Medion Computer here in the U.K. From ALDI stores, They originate from Germany, Included in the build as I am informed today is a LG GH20NS10 cd/DVD/+/-R Single/Dual Layer Drive.
I have only used it as a novice to Burn TV programs that I do not have time to watch and may perhaps look at later. The MS Windows Media program also built in the computer software build seems to be set at overlap 2-3minutes at the begining and end saving from TV input to Computer memory but using the Windows media Program I cannot get rid of unwanted Junk before I Burn/copy it to a disk., so I get on every 120 min 4.7Gb disk, a warning - burning a 120+ recording I will get reduced quality. Similary on a longer recording using a dual layer +R Disk which just seems to have come to an abrupt ending after about 120 minutes, when it should have been longer, that I have recorded Using Windows Media Centre which came pre installed with the Computer(I have no problems, except as above)
It is possible that the picture Quality of the Burned disk is better than as recorded. It does take several hours though to copy a single recorded TV program, so its a case of copying a single program plus added on crap plus any unwanted adverts while I am asleep. I don’t know if its done on Purpose by windows to XXXX you up so you don’t go into business evading copywrite owners dues or what, or they get a universal cut from TV advertisers, because you have no option but to watch unwanted adverts.
It is annoying to have your intelligence controlled by those wishing to profit.
With todays technology It should be possibly to Scan Quickly an intended information, and cut out the crap, before it goes to disk, so there is room for the other advertised features of the DVD Drive such as security.about 9-10 years ago Using Windows 98Se when I wanted to make master copies of CD’s purchased in case my originals became damaged at home or V.V. it was a simple matter to Use “Win on CD 6or7” to copy whatever tracks I wanted to for my purposes as allowed by any copywrite terms.

[QUOTE=BillPool.Abergele;2293159]Hi! approximately last Autumn (Fall) I purchased a Medion Computer here in the U.K. From ALDI stores, They originate from Germany, Included in the build as I am informed today is a LG GH20NS10 cd/DVD/+/-R Single/Dual Layer Drive.
I have only used it as a novice to Burn TV programs that I do not have time to watch and may perhaps look at later. The MS Windows Media program also built in the computer software build seems to be set at overlap 2-3minutes at the begining and end saving from TV input to Computer memory but using the Windows media Program I cannot get rid of unwanted Junk before I Burn/copy it to a disk., so I get on every 120 min 4.7Gb disk, a warning - burning a 120+ recording I will get reduced quality. Similary on a longer recording using a dual layer +R Disk which just seems to have come to an abrupt ending after about 120 minutes, when it should have been longer, that I have recorded Using Windows Media Centre which came pre installed with the Computer(I have no problems, except as above)
[B]It is possible that the picture Quality of the Burned disk is better than as recorded. [/B]It does take several hours though to copy a single recorded TV program, so its a case of copying a single program plus added on crap plus any unwanted adverts while I am asleep. I don’t know if its done on Purpose by windows to XXXX you up so you don’t go into business evading copywrite owners dues or what, or they get a universal cut from TV advertisers, because you have no option but to watch unwanted adverts.
It is annoying to have your intelligence controlled by those wishing to profit.
With todays technology It should be possibly to Scan Quickly an intended information, and cut out the crap, before it goes to disk, so there is room for the other advertised features of the DVD Drive such as security.about 9-10 years ago Using Windows 98Se when I wanted to make master copies of CD’s purchased in case my originals became damaged at home or V.V. it was a simple matter to Use “Win on CD 6or7” to copy whatever tracks I wanted to for my purposes as allowed by any copywrite terms.[/QUOTE]

Nope, there is no kind of magic involved! :smiley: