LG GGW-H20L Software

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the LG GGW-H20L. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hi people, in need of some help here. I don;t know much about this stuff, but my father has stuck me in charge of his theater stuff, so I thought I’d try here for some help.

Anyways, have the model GGW-H20L in the computer, was working fine and all, but the Hard drive burned and died and thus was replaced. However, I can’t recreate what I did before because the disc that came with the drive that had the Cyberlink High Def Suite with the power DVD programs and what not on it, was shattered. Vista is not recognizing the LG drive as it should be , and the copy of PDVD 8 that’s on there can’t read and BR disc I put in, and I know I need V. 7 for the HD DVD support. So I was wondering if anyone has their disc that was in the drive box, and would be willing to make an .iso for me. Or if anyone knows how to get this back in working order. I already did the firmware update to the y03 one, but that accomplished nothing; so any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried contacting LG for the disc? Or from cyberlink power dvd?