Lg Ggc-h20l

NCIXUS.com has the LG GGC-H20L in stock today. Better hurry.

Nice!

Wow $275 only?

Nice find!

They may already be out of them again, availability info is conflicting. But they seem to get some every week. Mine appears to be ready to ship. :bigsmile: They always seem to have them in stock at the CA stores.

You call this a good deal. I call it a GREAT deal. You can not even find a Blu-Ray player under $300.00 let alone a combo player for both Blue-Ray and HD. It’ll be interesting to see how good thier DVD burner is. They have had both good and mediocre DVD burners lately.

Just incase no one noticed, the link also offers a very nice deal (42% off) on a decent graphics card with HDMI output.

I have an old desktop that should be able to handle all of this and hook up to my big screen in the living room.

My only problem is, I wonder how long I will have to sleep on the couch if I decide to buy this? LOL

CLGerow

[quote=clgerow;1941024]Just incase no one noticed, the link also offers a very nice deal (42% off) on a decent graphics card with HDMI output.
[/quote]That HD 2600XT, I don’t see any HDMI output?

Manufacturers web site says “Built-in HDMI with Multi-channel 5.1 surround audio”. Specs say it has 2 DVI outputs and 1 HDTV out. Also shows it comes with a HDTV to component adapter.

So I have to admit I now am not sure what it has. I do not know what a HDTV output is and can not tell by the picyures I have found on several different web sites.

Link: http://www.diamondmm.com/2600XT512PE3.php

CLGerow

AMD’s HD2400 and HD2600 series all have the audio decoding built on the card, which can be passed through a HDMI 1.3a compliance cable, along with the HD video, no need to use a separate SPDIF, digital coax, or RCA output. The card manufacturer will typically include a special DVI to HDMI adapter that will allow the hookup straight to a receiver/int. amplifier/TV. In case your receiving source doesn’t have HDMI, you can pass along only the HD video through the component adapter, but will need to feed the audio in somehow.

Also ATI 3850 & 3870. :wink: