LG GGC-H20L Playing Choppy

Hi all, I am new here, and have a question. You all seem very knowledgable, so im hoping I will find some help here. I’ve used the search function, but haven’t found any threads that seem to pertain directly to my problem.
Anyways, I just recently bought a new Systemax computer from tigerdirect.com (http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4517071&CatId=2630) I also bought a brand new LG GGC-H20L blu ray and HD drive and installed it. My problem is, I have tried 3 different blu rays in the drive, and all 3 have had very noticable amounts of choppiness in the video playback, making the movies unwatchable. I am using PowerDVD version 7.3.5105, which I believe is the most current version. I have updated my video cards(dual 9800GT’s) to the most recent drivers. I am curious if anybody has any potential solutions to try, as I have tried everything I can think of, which isnt much. I do not believe my machine is anywhere near being maxxed out when attempting to play the blu rays, as in task manager it only shows a maximum of about 5 percent CPU usage. Please let me know any suggestions, or if any more information is needed to help. Thank you a lot in advance

Check this possibility out. I had the same type of problem and found out the antivirus software was taking up too much resources. I found out by accident that by setting it to Performance Optimized it solved the problem. I think the antivirus scans every file being accessed and being that the blu-ray files are so huge they take forever to scan them.