Lg Gce-8525b

vbimport

I have an LG 8525B CD-RW Drive and was wondering if it is capable of recording onto 800MB/90MIN cd-r’s

does anyone know?

It’s been years since I bought CD writers. Most of the late LG CD writers can write to 80min, 90min, and 99min disks well. I don’t know if there are 100 or 150min disks.

Cool, thanks. I wasn’t sure if it did or not. I check the company’s website but they didn’t have that listed.

That is probably because the 90-min and 99-min CD-R discs are “overspec’d” and not officially recognized well. Is it mentioned for any other CD writer?

I did email the LG and they said that the drive will handle the 90 minute cds in fact this is what they said

Great Company Great People Thank you for inquiring of LG Electronics. Your e-mail has been received. The drive will not limit the amout of disk space it will write to. Feel free to contact us in the future if you have any additional questions or concerns. Thank you again for contacting LG Electronics. “Think the Best and One Team Spirit” = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

that is thier response to my question about 90 minute cd’s