LG Electronics HL-DT-ST DVDRAM_GSA-H60N driver help

Hello everyone, before people start screaming search the forum before posting, I´ve been scouring this forum for the past 2 hours…I can´t find the driver for my DVD burner it´s the HL-DT-ST DVDRAM_GSA-H60N CA01… I can´t burn anything with Nero since, if I want to select the drive all I see is

(Image Recorder) and not the drive name.

and I´m only able to burn ISO´s and .NRG files…I´ve tried googling it but I can´t get anything… please help me out.-

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: DISCINFO will not run it says no drives have been detected because possibly i don´t have admin rights.

[QUOTE=Dmitry09;2271433]Hello everyone, before people start screaming search the forum before posting, I´ve been scouring this forum for the past 2 hours…I can´t find the driver for my DVD burner it´s the HL-DT-ST DVDRAM_GSA-H60N CA01… I can´t burn anything with Nero since, if I want to select the drive all I see is

(Image Recorder) and not the drive name.

and I´m only able to burn ISO´s and .NRG files…I´ve tried googling it but I can´t get anything… please help me out.-

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: DISCINFO will not run it says no drives have been detected because possibly i don´t have admin rights.[/QUOTE]

EDIT 2: DISCINFO says the region lock has been detected, how do I remove this?