I changed my region setting for 4 times (allowed by ?manufacturer?). Now I can’t change DVD-RW’s region anymore. Only 4 vendor resets are allowed now.
- Have been looking for patched firmware, but looks like it is not released yet.
- Have been looking for LG’s software for vendor’s reset, but couldn’t find it (not for customer’s use)
- Flashed firmware, but nothing changed
- Have tryed with DVD region free 3.2, but it doesn’t work.
DVD shrink: inncorect region
DVD decrypter: region mismatched
PowerDVD: region playback control…
All of those programs are listed in DVD region free settings.
- Tryed with DVD genie and it doesn’t work too. The same problem as with DVD region free.
Unit is region 2 and I would like to watch/backup region 1 DVDs.
Any ideas, besides taking unit to vendor for reset?
Is 4 times changing of region software or hardware matter? Would reinstall of WindowsXP solve my problem? Did anyone make DVD region free 3.2 working with LG GSA-4040B?
Thanks for help