LG combi manyprobs

HI guys…this is my first time here,so please be kind…
I bought an LG combi drive (32x10x40…x16 dvd player). I initially had roxio as my software…but oh boy what probs this caused…!!! so had to get pc fixed…realy messed up my mac. Now i have loaded the suplied nero software but dont find it easy to navigate…maybe i am too used to my roxio…but some questions…

1. luved to use drag and drop from windows explorer in roxio…when making some cd-r’s…but can only see drag and drop for cd-rw’s…dont seem to know how to do this for cd-r’s…with nero…can you help…??

2)If you know how to make roxio work properly with this LG combi…can you giude me …the idiots giude please…

can supply email if needed…would be so grateful for your help…thanks…billye.:rolleyes:

I think Nero Express wil fit you needs as it supports drag&drop from explorer. I don’t know which Nero version you’re using but in the latest Nero versions, Nero Express has been built in. You can switch to Nero Express via this button in the Nero taskbar:

If this button is unavailable you can download free Nero updates via www.nero.com

Good luck!

hey.thanks…just checked my nero burning software on screen…and my tool bar is actually missing that symbol…which you say allows me change over to nero expresss.which you point out supprts drag and drop…
can i download this as an upgrade to my existing software…which is version
Nero 5.5.8.3
InCD 3.29.0
this info was found on my supplied cd …

please help…billye…

Yes, you can download the latest Nero Burning Rom version via www.nero.com and install it over your existing version. Then you will be able to use Nero Express. Good luck!