LG CD-RW GCE-8480B >>>>> 48x24x52 !?!

48x24x52 is that right or a typo ? I thought it was 48x16x48.

I got this from Nero’s supported recorders information site: http://www.nero.com/en/content2/recorderH.html

Nero also supports the GCE-8481B & GCE-8482B

Any one seen or heard of these on sale yet anywhere in the world ?

Don’t ask those kind of stuff here… Try the CDRW forum.

I thought about putting the post into that forum, but the title is “CD-R(W) Media”. “Ask here questions about CD-R media problems and report good and bad media experiences”.

The “Living Room’s” description is: “Here you can chat with other CD Freaks visitors about anything you like, news, love, sports, philosophy etc etc…”

It seems to be a catch all forum. The post didn’t seem to fit under any other catagory.

The only other possibility was General Hardware:
“Need advice about your next hardware purchase? Or having troubles with your current hardware…then this is the forum for you”.

MOD’s: move this thread to where it is best suited.

Originally posted by RedHatted
Don’t ask those kind of stuff here… Try the CDRW forum.

Its probobly better to leave those kind of decisions and Statements to CDFreaks Managment (Mods/Admins etc)

@ Spaz - Your post is a valid question. Also, the living room is an acceptable place to post this question. After all, the description of this room is “Here you can chat with other CD Freaks visitors about anything you like, news, love, sports, philosophy etc etc…”. Since your questions refers to information on nero’s website and its accuracy, this is the perfect place to post your question.

Finally, in answer to your original question, Im not aware of such model, though im not an avid LG supporter, perhaps a typo.
check the LG website?
or email Nero.

Good luck,

I think this fits best in the hardware section, since it refers to a hardware device.

@RedHatted
If you think a post is not in the right place (or in case of a violation of rules), please inform the mod responsible of that forum, or an admin, they will then look into it. This will help create a more friendly environment to our users.

Thanks.

Misunderstanding… I was trying to be usefull. I just thought that he would had greater chances of getting information in the appropriate forum. :slight_smile: