LG Burner Problems

Hi guys im new to this forum but have usually come here for advice and answers to others questions as a guest, but now i have an issue of my own and have no idea how i can rectify it.

I have an HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H62N SCSI CdRom Device and recently was starting to experience issues with my OS Vista ultimate 32Bit and decided i might rebuild and go 64bit as the OS was about 1year old and was starting to get funny with all sorts of errors. But enough of that so i rebuilt my PC and went 64Bit Vista Ultimate as my OS, everything worked fine and there was some fiddling around but i managed to get everything to work quite nicely. My Problem is when i got to burn an Audio/Data Cd my burner automatically ejects the CD/DVD rom even when there is a blank cd in there.
I was using Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 and thought well maybe that was it and asked a mate who is using windows 7 64bit what he was using and suggested Nero Micro. So i downloaded that to test and low and behold the same thing, the tray just ejects.

Can someone help me in solving this as i cant burn anything and have to use my Laptop to burn.

Any help would be great and thanx for your time

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H62N SCSI CdRom Device

This would be an ATAPI drive, not scsi related.

Post a logfile if you have one.