Lg bd370v

vbimport

Hi,
I have purchased Blu Ray LG BD 370, from ebay India and I reside in India.

The DVD player is not playing any disc and says “region code error” and opens the tray. This is also not a returnable item as i have bought a open-box, thinking it would work in India as they are shipping to India.

Now i am stuck and my money will go down the drain if i cannot make it region free. Can you please help me out in this regard. I have tried all the suggestions in videohelp and have wasted a lot of CD-R’s trying to downgrade and burning RMTM0000 file converting to a ISO image. But nothing worked.

The details of my DVD player is below
Model: BD370V
Main Ver: BD.7.08.016.B
SERVO VER:H51000

Thanks,
Amit

[QUOTE=amitsharma73;2503053]Hi,
I have purchased Blu Ray LG BD 370, from ebay India and I reside in India.

The DVD player is not playing any disc and says “region code error” and opens the tray. This is also not a returnable item as i have bought a open-box, thinking it would work in India as they are shipping to India.

Now i am stuck and my money will go down the drain if i cannot make it region free. Can you please help me out in this regard. I have tried all the suggestions in videohelp and have wasted a lot of CD-R’s trying to downgrade and burning RMTM0000 file converting to a ISO image. But nothing worked.

The details of my DVD player is below
Model: BD370V
Main Ver: BD.7.08.016.B
SERVO VER:H51000

Thanks,
Amit[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure I understand your problem… are you trying to duplicate the BD, or just get playback so you can watch it??

Either way, you’ll never get your drive region free…

The best way of handling this for playback and duplicating purposes is to get your hands on either DVDFab Passkey or AnyDVD, and a ripper that can handle BD disks and their file formats.

For straight playback, Passkey or AD by themselves will work (along with a suitable software player)… for duplication, you’ll also need a ripper that can handle BD files and file formats, and a burner that’ll burn to BD blank discs.

If this doesn’t help, I’ll need more info from you…

OC

:slight_smile: