Lexar S23 Jumpdrive review - Fast, colorful and affordable USB3 flash drive

vbimport

I just posted the article Lexar S23 Jumpdrive review - Fast, colorful and affordable USB3 flash drive..

Myce is proud to present an in depth review of the Lexar S23 Jumpdrive. The Lexar S23 is a very colorful USB3 flash drive that also has read speed of 100MB/sec and 55MB/Sec when it come to write speed.
You can continue reading this review to find out all about the S23 Jumpdrive.

Click to read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/review/lexar-s23-jumpdrive-review-fast-colorful-and-affordable-usb3-flash-drive-67524/](http://www.myce.com/review/lexar-s23-jumpdrive-review-fast-colorful-and-affordable-usb3-flash-drive-67524/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I happen to love Lexar USB 3.0 jump drives, I have 3 X 64gb Tritons. The only problem I have with this jump drive is the quality of the build.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2690503]I happen to love Lexar USB 3.0 jump drives, I have 3 X 64gb Tritons. The only problem I have with this jump drive is the quality of the build.[/QUOTE]

I agree, there is a difference in build quality between the two drives, but remember that also there is a difference in the price between the S23 and the Triton. The Lexar S23 32GB here costs 22€ and the Triton 32GB is priced at 62€.

For me it’s a compromise that i will be happy to make if i couldn’t afford the Triton.

I still believe that if someone can spent the extra money that are needed for the Lexar Triton, he or she should get the Triton and simply be happy.

[QUOTE=vroom;2690514]I agree, there is a difference in build quality between the two drives, but remember that also there is a difference in the price between the S23 and the Triton. The Lexar S23 32GB here costs 22€ and the Triton 32GB is priced at 62€.

For me it’s a compromise that i will be happy to make if i couldn’t afford the Triton.

I still believe that if someone can spent the extra money that are needed for the Lexar Triton, he or she should get the Triton and simply be happy.[/QUOTE]
I tend to carry my Jump drives on a keychain and they get knocked around, I have lost many a good pen drive because the plastic attachment for the keychain broke. I drove over my Triton by mistake in my garage and it was still perfect, that’s worth a few extra bucks to me.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2690562] I drove over my Triton by mistake in my garage and it was still perfect[/QUOTE] I didn’t know the Triton drive featured hardware compression!? :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2690566]I didn’t know the Triton drive featured hardware compression!? :p[/QUOTE]
I actually drove over that baby with a set of Michelins and it was good to go, my keys even broke but the drive was fine.:wink:

A small inside look on the S23