Lexar C20c 64GB flash drive review – The three in one solution

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following review: Lexar C20c 64GB flash drive review – The three in one solution

Doing something new and refreshing on USB flash drives can a very difficult or very easy task, and it looks like in the case of Lexar it was easy one. The Lexar C20c USB3.1 Gen1 flash drive is a three in one flash drive that offers a lot functionality for its size, comes with good performance and a unique design. Continue reading this review to find all about the Lexar C20c 64GB USB3.1 Gen1 flash drive.

Read the full article here:

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Just for the sake of completeness, you state 3.1 gen 1. Meaning this is NOT a USB 3.1 full speed drive. USB 3.1 gen 1 = USB 3! speeds

Correct Gen 1 offers the same speed as USB3.

Typo is now fixed, now it should read Gen1.

On the front post snippet you say

“Continue reading this review to find all about the Lexar C20c 64GB USB3.1 Gen1 flash drive”

Then on page 1 you say, gen 2. Which is it, it can’t be both.

Mmm. The one instance of “3.1 gen 2” is just a typo; all other mentions of the drive being 3.1 gen 1 are correct.

To me i aint going anywhere near that thing. The design is just plain aweful. a cable? really? When folder up it takes twice the real estate at the usb port it’s plugged into, and we all know how close USB ports can be together, and a loose cable plug at the end is just plain bad/annoying. I’ll pass. To me, a flashdrive is compact, perhaps with both connectors covered by a sliding mechanism or something but that’s just plain bad design right there.