Lets welcome our new moderator Deanwitty

vbimport

Some of you may have noticed that deanwitty has been made moderator here in the CD, DVD and Blu-ray Writers forums. He has been quite an active member here at MyCE, adding a great deal of value to the forums. We feel fortunate that he has accepted our invitation to become a moderator.

So, lets give him a hand of applause and a big welcome as moderator.

:clap: :slight_smile:

Try not to scare him off guys. :wink:

Welcome to the Ranks Dean. I am very glad you were chosen.:smiley:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2655578]Some of you may have noticed that deanwitty has been made moderator here in the CD, DVD and Blu-ray Writers forums.[/QUOTE]
Of course I noticed - actually I was the one to turn the switch :bigsmile:

Try not to scare him off guys. :wink:

No promises. If he can’t deal with crazy people, he will be having a very hard time :bigsmile:

Anyway welcome to the team Deanwitty and congrats to your new role. Feel free to contact me for all the technical stuff on the site.

Welcome to the team, [b]Dean[/B] :clap::clap:

I’m glad that you decided to join us in the staff team, and I’m looking forward to your continued contributions to the site. :flower:

Congrats on your appointment, Witty Dean! :flower:

[QUOTE=Liggy;2655586]If he can’t deal with crazy people, he will be having a very hard time :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] There are crazy people here at MyCEFreaks?! :eek: Surely you are kidding, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the team. Quite excited to have you on our side, Dean. :slight_smile:

Now there’s one more sharp mind to help with the evil plotting. Total world domination will be ours! :bigsmile:

Thank you sooo much for your kind comments and warm welcome :o:flower:

ALL of my interactions with the staff here have given me an unwavering sense that I’m dealing with some high-caliber people. I am profoundly flattered and pleased that you’ve chosen to add me to your group :bow: :clap:.

@ Kerry: Thanks for the announcement :flower:. You are too kind :o
Not to worry, I consider chef a friend. I DON’T scare easily :bigsmile:

@Alan: Thanks for your vote of confidence, my friend :flower:

@Liggy: Did you have to crank the voltage up that high when you threw that switch? I’m still dizzy. Thanks for switchin me on :bigsmile:
I won’t have ANY trouble with crazy. Been there, done that :wink:

@Wendy: Thanks for your warm welcome :flower:. I will try not to disappoint :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2655588]Congrats on your appointment, Witty Dean! :flower:

There are crazy people here at MyCEFreaks?! :eek: Surely you are kidding, right? :p[/QUOTE]
Thank you, Sir Drage :flower:

I hope we always have at least a few crazies around. Keeps me on my toes and keeps life interesting ;).

[QUOTE=Albert;2655589]Welcome to the team. Quite excited to have you on our side, Dean. :slight_smile:

Now there’s one more sharp mind to help with the evil plotting. Total world domination will be ours! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]Thanks Albert :flower:

With the kind of people we have on staff here, world domination should be a piece o’ cake :bigsmile:

Congratulations Dean. Your first foot on the rungs of power. :bow:

If only I was a fly on the wall of that moderators forum. I can just imagine what the staff get up to.:eek:

Welcome to the team, Dean :flower:

I too am chuffed to bits you decided to join the ranks, very well deserved! :clap::clap::clap:

We could tell you…but then we’d have to kill you. :wink:

(Love the nick BTW. :clap: )

[QUOTE=alan1476;2655581]Welcome to the Ranks Dean. I am very glad you were chosen.:D[/QUOTE]

meto :iagree:

:flower:

Go Dean :clap:

Yes, indeed. Welcome to the madhouse…May the Ban be with you…

Thank you :bigsmile:

@ RedDwarf: Thanks :slight_smile:

Nuthin unusual in the mods forum. Just your average wizard stuff. Albert’s worked out nuclear transmutation and he’s busy turning our lead into gold. Just normal stuff :eek::bigsmile:

@Lin: Thanks for the warm welcome, and thanks for your help :smiley:
I’ll get busy trying to help keep things sorted :wink:

@Di: Thanks :slight_smile: Always glad to see you around here too :flower:

@JC: Thanks, Jim :flower: Never would have gotten so comfortable around here without buds like you :D.

@Teddy: Thanks for the welcome :flower:
Do my best to keep things civil and avoid having to worry about that ban :wink:

Welcome to the team, very nice to have you on board now. A great choice imho

Welcome to the team Dean.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2655588]There are crazy people here at MyCEFreaks?! :eek: Surely you are kidding, right? :p[/QUOTE]
Nope. I haven’t changed :disagree:

Welcome Dean, I’m very happy you accepted!

[QUOTE=Albert;2655589]
Now there’s one more sharp mind to help with the evil plotting. Total world domination will be ours! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Uhm Albert, this was private information, remember?

[QUOTE=H3rB3i;2655633]Welcome to the team, very nice to have you on board now. A great choice imho[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I’m proud to be a part of your amazing team :flower:

[QUOTE=vroom;2655635]Welcome to the team Dean.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Vroom :flower:

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2655671]Welcome Dean, I’m very happy you accepted!
[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much for the chance to continue trying to make this forum more informative and enjoyable for everyone.

I’m honored to join the best team that I’ve ever seen in an online forum.:flower:

You look very snazzy in green :slight_smile: