Lets Have A Quickee Quizz

vbimport

I came across this in an obscure post in a forum recently this guy is talking about disks but what kind?

• Always remember to spin the disc on the hard part (end) of your fingernail.
  • Make sure there is plenty of spin on the disc.
  • Make small circles with your fingernail in the same direction as the spin of the disc. This keeps the disc spinning longer.
  • Always face the wind!
  • Get a can of silicone spray and spray it on the bottom of the disc and then wipe it down with a cloth. This makes the disc more slick and removes the friction, therefore, you can spin the disc on your nail for much longer!!
  • You can also get freestyle nails, these are fake fingernails so you don’t have to use your own. I don’t know how effective these are as I have never tried them. You can master the nail delay without them, i have done!

First 10 correct answers receive a pm with a prize :slight_smile:

A freesbee maybe?

:confused:

If this is meant to be a new game, is more than welcome (at least for me), but this is the wrong forum.

Thanks for reply Geno

Not sure if this would be classed as a game as such but if it needs moved sorry for the bother.

No problem :slight_smile:

It looks like a game, so I’ll move it. :slight_smile:

Thread moved to Game’s Up sub-forum

Ooooooooooooooooooh! MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmistress! MMMMMMmmmmmore pppppppppplease. :bigsmile:

Saucer spinning. :iagree:

aha! you like to be slapped with kippers, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi :slight_smile:
I’ve already had one close encounter today. Doh! :doh:

Oh yeah! [B]Arachne[/B] bought fresh ( :rolleyes: ) kippers today :stuck_out_tongue:

Is she dishing them out already?

Look what she did to [B]zebadee[/B] :stuck_out_tongue:

I shall have to keep one eye open for her prowling around !!

I asume this thread didn’t really get going then?

I too think it’s a frisbee, or one of those spinning plates.

Of course, if either of those is correct, I’m out of luck, since they’ve already been mentioned!

Having a kipper available, it’s possible to do an exception for you :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I think she must be kipperless tonight LOL

Spinning plates.

Congrats to the winners hope you enjoyed your prize :wink:

The Answer is Frisbee

Mod.it

Hmmmm, odd thing this thread!