I came across this in an obscure post in a forum recently this guy is talking about disks but what kind?
- Always remember to spin the disc on the hard part (end) of your fingernail.
- Make sure there is plenty of spin on the disc.
- Make small circles with your fingernail in the same direction as the spin of the disc. This keeps the disc spinning longer.
- Always face the wind!
- Get a can of silicone spray and spray it on the bottom of the disc and then wipe it down with a cloth. This makes the disc more slick and removes the friction, therefore, you can spin the disc on your nail for much longer!!
- You can also get freestyle nails, these are fake fingernails so you don’t have to use your own. I don’t know how effective these are as I have never tried them. You can master the nail delay without them, i have done!
First 10 correct answers receive a pm with a prize