Lets Assume

vbimport

Let’s assume I asked an intelligence question for a change what would the answer be?

Google is your friend :iagree:

:d:):slight_smile:

My economics teacher taught me that the first answer to every question should always be “That depends…”

:wink:
all depends how many non intelligent questions you have Asked :p, and the mentality of those Answering :bigsmile:
:flower:

[QUOTE=diane7;2108371]…and the mentality of those Answering :bigsmile:
:flower:[/QUOTE]

Are you saying we’re mental? :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=samlar;2108253]Let’s assume I asked an intelligence question for a change what would the answer be?[/QUOTE]

Intelligence, from who’s point of view?:slight_smile:

The first thing I was taught at a very young age was to " [B]Never assume[/B]" anything.:wink:

I do not assume. However, no, you are not getting my Bud Light.:disagree::stuck_out_tongue:

No assumptions made here.

Ass | u | me

I think most of you know about that joke on assuming… :wink:

Lol!

If you have me assume anything, you can bet I will assume wrong…so you might not want me to assume. :bigsmile:

[quote=Albert;2108484]Lol!

If you have me assume anything, you can bet I will assume wrong…so you might not want me to assume. :bigsmile:[/quote]

Wouldn’t that mean that your assumption would be right & we would want you to assume?

[QUOTE=beef barley;2108489]Wouldn’t that mean that your assumption would be right & we would want you to assume?[/QUOTE]

Don’t think so, beef. :disagree:

this post is a generic reply. To be honest, I got confused with all the assumptions. :doh: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m assuming that everyone else is assuming that what I have
assumed is completely wrong or did they assume correctly or
am I presumably pre-mental LOL!!! :bigsmile: :doh:

Roflmao!!!

[quote=Albert;2108484]Lol!

If you have me assume anything, you can bet I will assume wrong…so you might not want me to assume. :bigsmile:[/quote]

[B]What on earth is 42?[/B]
please what boat have i missed :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=samlar;2108253]Let’s assume I asked an intelligence question for a change what would the answer be?[/QUOTE]
42 is the answer to the question of Life, the Universe and Everything.
But it’s actually wrong due to a bunch of morons crashing the computer and waging war on the software.

Should we take you seriously?
Or should we assume you’ve jumped onto the latest management fad buzz-word, as an informatic system paradigm going forward?