Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude DVD Guide

hello guys,

i have just bought the new larry leisure suit: Magna Cum Laude
the game is 4 cds! i am looking for converting those cds to a dvd-r with my
recorder,just like the doom 3(the mod is describing here: http://www.modsgarage.com/d3dvd.php )
the installation of larry :Magna Cum Laude is similar to Doom 3; i have to modify the file
Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude.msi (located in the first cdrom) with the Orca.
The original Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude.msi file looks like this:

After reading the mod article i change the Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude.msi to look like this:

however this is not the right modification…the game reaches the 50% of installation and then craches.
a message windows appears: internal error 2349 .and the installer exits…
can anyone help me,so we will manage to create a working guide on how to convert the 4cds
Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude in one DVD? i will appreciate any help!!

thanks guyS!!

Hi MaxMad I have PM’ed you a link which may help you in your quest and offer some advice.

The reason I sent you a PM and not posted the link here is because it’s from MegaGames forum and I don’t know if links to that site is prohibited and I don’t want to get into trouble with the Mods here. :slight_smile:

links to forums are cool with me - when i had time to read other forums, i did it all the time :smiley:

Thanks ckin2001 I just wanted to be on the safe side and I didn’t want to get told off or get any warnings but thanks for clearing that up for me. :slight_smile:

>>>Here<<< is the link to the said topic that I PM’ed MaxMad. :slight_smile:

Actually I found it an interesting read and they even linked to another thread telling you how get fit Mafia onto 1 DVD which I have and was interested in doing.

I hope can help people out. :slight_smile:

thanks for the link Ch5Micky! its cool! i finally finished the convertion; i didnt have to change the second column…only VolumeLAbel has to be changed…thanks!

No problem Maxmad im please it all worked out for you and I hope that I have helped you out a little. :smiley: