Legitimate Taiyo Yuden Retailers On eBay?

vbimport

For those of you who have purchased Taiyo Yuden media on eBay or have knowledge of the sellers on eBay, which ones do you think are selling legitimate (and high-quality) TY media?

The only reason I bring this up is that sometimes, there can be the possibility of getting media on eBay cheaper than through other venues, mainly because of coupons or discounts, such as the current 25% Microsoft Live Search Cashback (which only works for Buy It Now [BIN] items).

I don’t know about eBay, but SuperMediaStore recently had 300-packs (3x100) of TY premium discs for $75 shipped ($25 per spindle). With excessive shipping costs on eBay, even with a 25% discount I doubt any sellers on there could beat that kind of price.

They had been rotating through different sales on the different quantities of TY discs for the past week or so. Looks like that’s over now though, but if they did it once they may do it again.

Try these 2 auctions, I won 2x600 ~$105 shipped each.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=310100096407

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=310100640316

[QUOTE=negritude;2156384]For those of you who have purchased Taiyo Yuden media on eBay or have knowledge of the sellers on eBay, which ones do you think are selling legitimate (and high-quality) TY media?

The only reason I bring this up is that sometimes, there can be the possibility of getting media on eBay cheaper than through other venues, mainly because of coupons or discounts, such as the current 25% Microsoft Live Search Cashback (which only works for Buy It Now [BIN] items).[/QUOTE]

Thats a great price for printable Watershield Tys. I never saw them so cheap, not even close.:clap:

I know, the cheapest I have ever seen them is +$30 shipped per 50.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2159403]Thats a great price for printable Watershield Tys. I never saw them so cheap, not even close.:clap:[/QUOTE]

google is your friend.