Legal Download Services (Please Read) DVDR.MP3.PS2.XBOX.XXX.DIVX.VCD.SVCD + MORE

vbimport

I know many of you come to this site to find info on how to get music or movies and ETC. I know that most of you are lost and don’t know what is “SAFE” to sign up with. Well I have searched around this forum and I have seen that nobody has really posted what is a “FTP SERVER” and you might want to know what that is . Is a highly private organized server to “distribute over the internet”. And this is what I have a 600GB FTP SERVER that you guys can see what I have . Everytime a new release like in www.mp3shitter.com / www.nforce.nl / www.vcdquality.com releases is in my server ready to download (no waiting) . is simple as that . and u wont find this on “p2p programs for a while”. we get alot of stuff into our servers everyday …updated daily for you to download … if u do not believe us you can get in to our “VIEW ACCOUNT” and see for yourself.

To get into our servers you have to download a FTP client (www.flashfxp.com) download/install it to your computer … and then put this info in

ftp://guest:chandu44@63.246.151.54:21

username:guest
password:chandu44
server or url:63.246.151.54
port:21

and you can see for yourself I know many of you will be intersted in this because those sites that I posted above releases many stuff and you would want to get it before anyone does. Which we do too. For more info visit www.freewebs.com/crazymp3z

if u have questions at all u can email me @ peruvianfinest03@aol.com

Thanks

Bumps the thread for yall to see.

Youve put illegal films on there, i would shut it down if i were you before the riaa des it for you.

But it is a good idea anyway

Can you acctually sownload stuff (i havent tried)

It is true , but the server is really secured and the IP of it is crossed within many companies throughtout the world. and where the “server” is really from , is legal there we just hide the IP so we dont get ddos’d attacked. Otherwise security.

No you cannot download , is a “view account” to see its real and not fake. In otherwords you know that is legit. You can log in to the FTP at any time if you wish to sign up to it ( www.freewebs.com/crazymp3z ) is worth the money if you do some research. Or you can just let me talk about it and you will see the difference between this and P2P.Bittorent.IRC etc way better just not many people know about it and know how to function (very easy) by the way if your intersted but dont know what i am talking about u can just drop me a message at my email.