Left the game trying to make a comeback. 1:1 Three Games three coasters. HELP!

Ok I left making 1:1 copies over 1 yr ago and man have things changed. (Go Figure) I have read about every post on the games I am trying to backup but I must still be doing something wrong. Please Help!

Need to make 1:1 backups of:
Battlefield 1942
Medal of Honor Spearhead (MOHAA OK)
Desert Siege (Ghost Recon backed up ok)
ut2003 (Just Kidding)

Software I have

Clone CD newest version
Alcohol 120% (trial Version)
Clony XXL English
Clony XXL Not English
Downloaded profiles for clone cd

ASPI layer 4.6
CD-reader (TDK CDRW 16/10/40X Swapped for new burner)
CD-RW Yamaha CRW-F1ZE

System:
Athlon XP 2100
512MB DDR 333 Ram

Oh wise and knowledgable people of this forum what gives?
:bow:

P.s. Step me through this. I’m computer literate but alot of things have changed in a year.

I would suggest using CloneCD to make your copies. That’s what I used and they all work great.:cool: I used the profile found at Gamecopyworld.com for Desert Siege and MoHAA. I used the AWS profile that I downloaded from this site to make a working copy of Battlefield '42.
I would hazard a guess and say that the AWS profile would work for the first two as well. I don’t see why it woudn’t.:slight_smile:

Dell 4400
P-IV 1.7
512Mb DDR
NEC NR-7900A CD-RW
2 Maxtor 20 gig hdd

Hope this helps.
:smiley:

dude theres no use trying to copy much with the tdk 161040x i too have this drive and i must say it is one of the worst writers out (probably the worst) for backups of protected cd’s. Go out and buy a lite-on only cheap and they are excellent

See, I learn something new every day.:smiley:

Thanks for all of the info. I solved the problem when I purchased a new lite on burner and a new Asus burner. By the way I like the lite on better because it worked right out of the box using the new clone cd.