Leaving to Australia

A little announcement…

For my studies, I’ll be going to Australia. I’ll be living in Melbourne for the next 5 months. As I don’t know if there’ll be any (good) internet connection available, I don’t know if you’ll see lots of me the upcoming months. Because I’ll be working 40hrs/week and studying about 20, my time will be very very limited :a

I’m leaving in 8 days, so enjoy my presence while you can!

I hope I like Australia. From the pics that I have seen, and the stories I heard (an aunt of me lived in Sydney for 20 years) I think I’m going to like it…

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
Because I’ll be working 40hrs/week and studying about 20, my time will be very very limited :a

It’s irritating as hell when you don’t have much time…
Btw, you’re going to study when the summer is coming? I know, in Australia will be winter in about 1 month, but one year without swimming?? That’s really irritating. :wink: I’ll go swimming with my friends this weekend… :stuck_out_tongue:

Youll like Australia, seriously its not that bad a place.

Melbournes a bit on the nose because of all the smog (heh, Melbournites dont come after me. Im to used to ‘cleaner’ air :))

In Melbourne though, your limited to cable or ADSL for broadband and they pretty much charge through the nose.

There is a certain Admin who lives in Melbourne… but no conspiring! :wink:

well welcome to Australia Dee-ehn I hope you will like it here. :slight_smile:

My guess is, you’re joking :slight_smile: (april-fool? :))

Reason why I think so: you’d nevah leave your girl behind for 5 months :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Wannes
[B]My guess is, you’re joking :slight_smile: (april-fool? :))

Reason why I think so: you’d nevah leave your girl behind for 5 months :slight_smile: [/B]

Why should I leave her? She’s coming along!

I “know” people in Australia. I don’t know them by person, but as my aunt used to live there she got me some contacts that arranged me some place to live and a place for my girl to work (in some hospital)…

Hmm. Now why is it that I don’t take posts of this type commenced on 1 April all that seriously? :bigsmile:

Originally posted by philamber
Hmm. Now why is it that I don’t take posts of this type commenced on 1 April all that seriously? :bigsmile:

Perhaps because you have access to other resources of information that is hidden to the rest of this forum? :bigsmile:

Okay okay, I admit… I’m not leaving to Australia

to be hounest, I’d really like to :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
I’m not leaving to Australia

…grrrrrrrr :a

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :bigsmile:

Big grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :frowning: :a

wOOt !!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman

Perhaps because you have access to other resources of information that is hidden to the rest of this forum? :bigsmile:

… and we all love it, don’t we? :bigsmile: :cool:

Oh yes we do :slight_smile:

LOL! Nice one DN, 2 bad I didn’t read it yesterday… haha! :smiley: