Leap Year (Std DVD)

vbimport

Has anyone have problems with ,
leap year on dvd , tried the latest dvdfab update7.0.5.1. with no luck…

DVDFAB will not do this movie yet, wait for the update

Thank you!
Jimbo, as always updates are worth waiting for.
:iagree:

:iagree: Yes they are and you don’t have to wait long either

Is the new [B]Update[/B] for [B]Blu-Ray[/B] or [B]DVD to DVD[/B].Half the time in here no one say if it is [B]Blu-Ray[/B] or [B]DVD to DVD[/B] they are having problems with.Personally I think when a problem does come up the person listing it should say which one it is for.

Kimberley

The person does tell you it is a DVD and Blu-ray is not mention at all…:iagree:

Sorry but they also say [B]DVD[/B] and as you read more and more of a listing then the word [B]Blu-Ray[/B] pops up and they did say [B]DVD[/B] and yes I know but alot of people do still say [B]DVD[/B] and they ment to say it was for [B]Blu-Ray[/B]. :disagree:

Kimberley

I have edited the title of this thread to eliminate any confusion…

[B]SJ[/B]

Thank you.Never thought of the title.For me that is great and don’t have to figure out which [B]DVD[/B] or [B]Blu-Ray[/B] we are talking about,but keep in mind if you look in here there are mostly just title but not for which [B]Particular[/B] Version of [B]Disc[/B]

Kimberley :doh:

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2515296]Thank you.Never thought of the title.For me that is great and don’t have to figure out which [B]DVD[/B] or [B]Blu-Ray[/B] we are talking about,but keep in mind if you look in here there are mostly just title but not for which [B]Particular[/B] Version of [B]Disc[/B]

Kimberley :doh:[/QUOTE]

Yes I know it does help to state the type of disc in the title, I did have sticky requesting members to include the disc type in the title when starting a thread…not sure what happened to it anyway have a great week :flower:

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2515281]Sorry but they also say [B]DVD[/B] and as you read more and more of a listing then the word [B]Blu-Ray[/B] pops up and they did say [B]DVD[/B] and yes I know but alot of people do still say [B]DVD[/B] and they ment to say it was for [B]Blu-Ray[/B]. :disagree:

Kimberley[/QUOTE]

Hi Kimberley_1987,
have you tried using spell checker, it works quite well…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=touchdown_1;2515334]Hi Kimberley_1987,
have you tried using spell checker, it works quite well…:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Are you refering to the word “ment” which should read as meant :confused: if so please specify next time :stuck_out_tongue:

Now you guys be nice to Kim as we all misspell sometimes :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2515346]Now you guys be nice to Kim as we all misspell sometimes :)[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! most of the time I spell in en-grish instead of English I agree with you jimbo
what is one little misspeled oops I mean misspelled word. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2515346]Now you guys be nice to Kim as we all misspell sometimes :)[/QUOTE]

And sometimes worse. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2515343]Are you refering to the word “ment” which should read as meant :confused: if so please specify next time :p[/QUOTE]

No No I was chuckling when I saw Kimberley with two back to back edits that where spelling related, just a little teasing…:bigsmile:

LOL I saw that too Tim

I’m always nice to Kimberley, was pulling Tim’s chain which is why I gave him the tongue :bigsmile: as for the word…that’s what I thought he was talking about :doh:

Anyway Kimberley
as you see we like having fun sometimes :flower:

Ya I know your only having fun.I did not have to tell anyone I edited anything but I did so I could keep track of my spelling.I maybe alot of things but at lease
i’m [B]Honest[/B] about it.I like how one [B]Actor[/B] put things when he himself could not do it.He just said,

[B]Dammit Jim i’m a Doctor,not a Computer[/B]

Kimberley

[QUOTE=scottjoe;2515116]Has anyone have problems with ,
[B]leap year on dvd[/B] , tried the latest dvdfab update7.0.5.1. with no luck…
Actually the OP did say that it was a DVD in the opening post for this thread. Well I just got home with this DVD and going to see what DVDFab can do with it:bigsmile: