Leap year and avatar

vbimport

Hi has anyone been able to burn leap year or avatar sussefully thanks:(

Yes no [B]Problem[/B] with [B]7.0.4.5.[/B] Beta for [B]Standard DVD[/B]

Kimberley

[QUOTE=caitie1989;2515788]Hi has anyone been able to burn leap year or avatar sussefully thanks:([/QUOTE] Yes with the paid version was able to do Avatar standard DVD but don’t think the update is out for Leap Year, I f you are using the free version of DVDFAB then you might have to wait anywhere from 60 to 90 days for that program to be updated

Hi would u happen to have the exe for that version:D

[QUOTE=caitie1989;2516003]Hi would u happen to have the exe for that version:D[/QUOTE]

Here is the latest beta release-> http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-7-0-5-2-beta-out-311743/

If you have the paid version then you should already have the exe, but if you just have the free version and you want the registered exe then you’ll need to buy the product.

or
if your talking about the v7045 installer then I’m sure there is a member that has it archived

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

Yes i did find it on here but when i click it it keeps bringing up a different version

Why is there a problem burning avatar?

[QUOTE=caitie1989;2516024]Yes i did find it on here but when i click it [B]it keeps bringing up a different version[/B][/QUOTE]

:confused: the link I posted is for v7052 beta, if your looking for v7045 beta then you need to see if a member if they can send it to you in a e-mail because it is no longer available by download…

if it is v7045 beta your looking for then send me a PM(private message with your e-mail address and I’ll see what I can do, [B]Don’t[/B] post your e-mail address here in the forum because it can or will lead to un-wanted spam.

[QUOTE=david banner;2516026]Why is there a problem burning avatar?[/QUOTE]

If you are having issues with Avatar please start a thread for your issue also state in the title of the thread whether it is a std dvd or blu-ray.

Hi caitie1989

I got your PM unfortunately I was unable to send you v7045 because you didn’t include your e-mail address :bigsmile:

However it will not help with Leap Year anyway, when Kimberley stated to you about v7045 she was referring it for the Avatar backup which you included in the title of this thread :doh: