Leadisk!

Hey guys, i’m a new member here, plz help me with this. My sister just bought me 10 discs of Leadisk with very cheap price. I tested and realized its code is MCC 03RG20. There’re Intact Dics which has the same code like this. Is these real or fake? I was surprised b/c it’s mitsubishi chemical corp product but very cheap

Hi bomanhkhoe, welcome to the forum!
Both brands (Leadisk and Intact) are selling media with fake MID codes. :frowning:

Oh I know now, thanks bro. There’s Ahuang brand which sells in Ricoh code, is it fake? In my country, I don’t know which brand is real, b/c Maxell is fake too, its code is RITEKF1

The Maxell media that you mentioned are not fake. Maxell does not produce their own “Made in Japan” media any longer so they are just reselling other manufacturers’ media.

Then, can u show me which brand is good with not too expensive price? :smiley:

Where are you from?
What are your favourite online shops?

I’m from Viet Nam, I don’t usually buy things online, I just go around some DVD shops and buy dics

If you can’t get any legit Verbatim or even Taiyo Yuden media, the Maxell branded RITEKF1 DVDs that you mentioned should be fine.
What is their price compared to Leadisk and Intact media?

If it’s DVD4 Maxell’s price is 7000VNĐ, Intact is 6500VNĐ and Lea’s just 3500VNĐ. But if it’s DVD8 Maxell is 20000VNĐ, they don’t make DVD8 for Intact and Lea. However, Intact is very rare in my country, i don’t know why, Lea becomes popular since it’s price and it’s code.
Do u have any more suggestions? I’m just a student so 20000VNĐ is still hard for me to afford :slight_smile:
I wanna use DVD8 b/c I wanna burn games, it’s not convenient to use DVD4 as I have to switch the disc while installing

By the way, the code of Maxell DVD4 is RITEKF1 but Maxell DVD8 is RITEK S04. They’re usually not the same code between DVD4 and DVD8. Besides, do u know Memory? I think it’s good, b/c last time, I bought 1 Memory disc, the blue one (they have many colors), it’s code is MCC 004. I wonder if it’s fake…:frowning:

[QUOTE=bomanhkhoe;2673861]By the way, the code of Maxell DVD4 is RITEKF1 but Maxell DVD8 is RITEK S04. They’re usually not the same code between DVD4 and DVD8. Besides, do u know Memory? I think it’s good, b/c last time, I bought 1 Memory disc, the blue one (they have many colors), it’s code is MCC 004. I wonder if it’s fake…:([/QUOTE]

Hi bomanhkhoe,
ritekf1 is for [B]DVD-R[/B] media, and ritekS04 is for [B]DVD+R dual layer[/B] media.

Thank you vroom, what do u think about Melody dics?

I have no idea how good/bad they can be, maybe you should wait for [B]pepst[/B] to reply, or search the forum to find more about the melody dvd’s.

Ok, thank you so much, I’ll wait for pepst, I hope he can help me :smiley:

Melody does (like countless other brands) just resell media made by some of media manufacturers (MBIL, Ritek, Umedisc, etc.).
Do you know what MID those Melody DVDs have?

There are many Melody’s codes. For example, most of Melody codes are CMC, it’s magnetics brand. And the blue one, has MCC 004 code, it’s like mitsubishi’s code