Law abiding citizen bluray Audio out of sync

vbimport

try to back up law abiding citizen bluray having trouble out of sync the audio is ac 3 truel dun it to bd 25 tried it with out hd audio as well still out of sync is there any way i can sort this out
thanks to all

[QUOTE=cha333;2506212]try to back up law abiding citizen bluray having trouble out of sync the audio is ac 3 truel dun it to bd 25 tried it with out hd audio as well still out of sync is there any way i can sort this out
thanks to all[/QUOTE]

:confused: Out of sync issues is related to a converssion process and not a rip issue, have you ripped it to the hard drive first and played it on your computer to see if it is out of sync ?

I’ve had this same out of sync issue with the audio on my backup of The Blind Side…I’m doing movie only and I’ve done it twice…Anything that can be done to fix this??

[QUOTE=lebb;2506453]I’ve had this same out of sync issue with the audio on my backup of The Blind Side…I’m doing movie only and I’ve done it twice…[B]Anything that can be done to fix this[/B]??[/QUOTE]

lebb

This thread is about the movie “law abiding citizen” please keep your issue within the thread you started on “The Blind Side”, Please do the following[B]->[/B] http://club.myce.com/f116/how-send-us-correct-info-files-dvd-blu-ray-228008/ if you have not done so already.

SJ

Hi cha333,
What version of Fab are you using.
and is your FW current on that LG.