Launching new website

Hey everyone… it’s been many years since I’ve been active on these forums. I got sucked into corporate america and now work for a little company called Cisco. Yeah, that one.

Unfortunately there’s not a lot of room for creativity at my job, which is kind of ridiculous considering I’m a web designer/developer. Usually we have to just build what’s handed down to us. So in my spare time I do freelancing on the side just to keep up with the industry. Recently I launched a website called www.fixmypast.com. It’s a funny concept, bascially I ask users if they could send a message to the past, what would it be?

I don’t have a marketing team, or SEO team, or any other team for that matter. It’s just me. I was hoping that maybe someone on the forums would have some advice for me on how to gain visibility. I’ve posted the site on Facebook and Digg, but these will soon get buried deep down under new content. I don’t know if reaching out on forums is the right method, but it I guess I thought it was worth a try. I appreciate any feedback or advice you’re willing to give. Thanks for your time.

• Jonathan AKA “CD Fairy” :smiley:

Is that Pligg?

Excellent site! I really like the idea and hope you make a gazillion dollars out of it. I also hope you keep it in this simple nice design.

The BLUE pill. Take the BLUE pill!! :iagree:
Alice is cute :wink:

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2310841]Is that Pligg?

Excellent site! I really like the idea and hope you make a gazillion dollars out of it. I also hope you keep it in this simple nice design.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I don’t think they’ll be many more design changes as I wanted to keep it simple and clean. Luckily for the users, I created the site just to keep up with the times so they can rest assured that there wont be ads all over the place. Thanks again for checkin it out.