Latest SecuROM and SafeDisc news - Next!

I just posted the article Latest SecuROM and SafeDisc news - Next !.

Here is just a simple roundup of the current standings on the latest populair copy protections, as there are SafeDisc and SecuROM. Both have been recently introduced and have succeeded to prevent a…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/4764-Latest-SecuROM-and-SafeDisc-news---Next-.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/4764-Latest-SecuROM-and-SafeDisc-news---Next-.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

What I would love to see is the emulation put onto the burned copy so you don’t have to take a seperate install of the emulation software. Emulation on the copy would be great. Just a loader that’s all that runs when you instert the disc :wink:

I agree, but beggers cannot be choosers, I am happy. Can clone CD still do these new SecureROM’s and SafeDisc?

I have a Toshiba 16x DVD-ROM as a reader and a Lite-On 32x as a burner… i succesfully copied the sims unleashed (safedisc 2.8x) with clonecd 4.0.1.10 using the default game profile… and can install/run the game from my TOSHIBA drive… :4 anyone else with this setup, give it a try - it works REALLY well! :9

i did NFS : hot pursiut 2, with my litey 48125w, burnt and plays on any pc i try… cloned it with 4.0.1.10, or watever the new one is…

[quote] VSO Software has released a new version of Blindwrite that should also be able to make backups of the latest SecuROM protected games. [quote] If I’m reading this right, we can make real 1:1 copies of games with the SecuROM NEW protection! Can anyone confirm this.

How come whenever i try to get into the forum it says i dont have access even tho i’m a member?

Ollie is on holiday as someone said in another post! Maybe he has no time, or possibly run out of new ideas to allow for a new version of CloneCD that will do a 1:1 backup of all the latest New SecureRom, and SD2 etc. Greets too all The Diplomat :8