Latest clonedvd update + dvd43 compatibility

I just downloaded the latest update for clone dvd. Version 2.9.0.1. It seems that now it will not recognize dvd43’s css decription. It lets me get through the burning selection process and then stops shortly after I push the burn button saying the disc is encrypted. Did they purposly make this software incompatible with dvd43 to try and get me to buy any dvd? I have had great luck with clonedvd alongside dvd43 in the past and now it will not work. I would really like to figure out a way to resolve this.

It is more DVD43 which has dropped compatibility with CloneDVD, as they are married with 1-click. DVD43 has dropped support for Arccos, RipGuard, Puppetlock, … so it is useless for programs like CloneDVD, Recode, Shrink, …

The latest DVD43 (DVD43_4-3-1) works fine with DVD SHRINK from my experience.

[quote=mark13827;2049345]The latest DVD43 (DVD43_4-3-1) works fine with DVD SHRINK from my experience.

[QUOTE=trumpy1985;1533995]I just downloaded the latest update for clone dvd. Version 2.9.0.1. It seems that now it will not recognize dvd43’s css decription. It lets me get through the burning selection process and then stops shortly after I push the burn button saying the disc is encrypted. Did they purposly make this software incompatible with dvd43 to try and get me to buy any dvd? I have had great luck with clonedvd alongside dvd43 in the past and now it will not work. I would really like to figure out a way to resolve this.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know where you got your Clonedvd but that isn’t the latest version. You should go back to slysoft site and download the latest version from their official site and not another site. Where did you get yours at?

[QUOTE=mark13827;2049346][quote=mark13827;2049345]The latest DVD43 (DVD43_4-3-1) works fine with DVD SHRINK from my experience.[/QUOTE]

Remember the Author no longer supports dvd shrink only third parties does the supporting.

[quote=coolcolors;2049413][quote=mark13827;2049346]

Remember the Author no longer supports dvd shrink only third parties does the supporting.[/quote]

I [B]do not [/B]disagree with you about DVD Shrink support. I (however) “Broke-Down” and [U][B]bought[/B][/U] 1-Click :-(. Hut hey, 1-Click let’s me know when there is a later version of DVD43 & 1-Click available. I found that to be VERY pleasing!

[QUOTE=mark13827;2049488]I [B]do not [/B]disagree with you about DVD Shrink support. I (however) “Broke-Down” and [U][B]bought[/B][/U] 1-Click :-(. Hut hey, 1-Click let’s me know when there is a later version of DVD43 & 1-Click available. I found that to be VERY pleasing![/QUOTE]

The only reason DVD43 works so well with 1ClickDVDCopy software is due to the author writing in all of the needed tricks that DVD43 does not offer; this is in the “CPRx” portion of 1Click.

Should you decide to purchase AnyDVD from Slysoft and use it for decryption you will find Shrink and most other options will work nicely.

IMOP, the best bang for the buck is DVDFab Plat, continuous updates, upgrades, and it handles the decryption without additional software.

Doesn’t anyone check the dates on this thread? It is over two years old…No wonder programs are “out of date!”

[quote=The Kipper;2049496]The only reason DVD43 works so well with 1ClickDVDCopy software is due to the author writing in all of the needed tricks that DVD43 does not offer; this is in the “CPRx” portion of 1Click.

Should you decide to purchase AnyDVD from Slysoft and use it for decryption you will find Shrink and most other options will work nicely.

IMOP, the best bang for the buck is DVDFab Plat, continuous updates, upgrades, and it handles the decryption without additional software.[/quote]

I definately considered SlySoft & DVDfab Plat, but then it becomes a money issue. I just don’t have it to “spare” for the “Guy-Toys” :slight_smile: The lady and kids need more first, you lnow…:bow:

[QUOTE=trumpy1985;1533995]I just downloaded the latest update for clone dvd. Version 2.9.0.1. It seems that now it will not recognize dvd43’s css decription. It lets me get through the burning selection process and then stops shortly after I push the burn button saying the disc is encrypted. Did they purposly make this software incompatible with dvd43 to try and get me to buy any dvd? I have had great luck with clonedvd alongside dvd43 in the past and now it will not work. I would really like to figure out a way to resolve this.[/QUOTE]
uninstall cloneII and go to oldapps.com and install version 2.7… it will still work with dvd43. Then in preferences with clonedvd, uncheck auto check for updates nag.

wow, just noticed did anyone besides me here forget to look at how long this link thread was made…in 2006…it’s now 2008…!!! Also that isn’t from Slysoft and they don’t make a clonedvd II you might want to check their official site on the correct software…there is another company using slysoft name but they are a fraud…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2058531]wow, just noticed did anyone besides me here forget to look at how long this link thread was made…in 2006…it’s now 2008…!!! Also that isn’t from Slysoft and they don’t make a clonedvd II you might want to check their official site on the correct software…there is another company using slysoft name but they are a fraud…[/QUOTE]

See post #10:doh: