Latest BW version BWA Builder will not work with my liteon 48125W Vs08!

yes thats correct i tryed speeds 24 / 32 / 40 / 48

and the cd`s just spinup and do there thing with the blinking led and thats it , the meshurments stays on 0%

i then tryed my Liteon DVDRom 163D @ 24x and it works no problem though i would rather be able to use my liteon as reader and burner for the latest protections cdroms as its more reliable at reading !!

what the hell is going on hmmmmmmm

try 4x

try search

Originally posted by BIG IVO
try 4x

haha 4x you relize how slow that would be !!!

my liteon 163d can do it at 34x max !

my liteon 48125W cant do it on ENY SPEED SETTINGS !!!

it stays on 0.0% with the led blinking green all the time !
like it normaly would do for DPM meshurment !!

its hopeless i have put it down to the lastest update has screwed my liteon up !!!

well i just tested my liteon with alcohol 120 !

at all speeds and it was perfect ! now if BWA builder cant even do eny speeds then in my eyes there is something seriously wrong considering between LITEON drives !?

please if there are eny BLINEWRITE guys on this forum and do look in here can you please fix it for us liteon people ! as litoen`s are considered the best drives out there thx…

becuse at the mo im pissed :frowning:

Well personally i would read the .bwa file with my liteon dvd rom drive, i think they are a better reader than the cdrw drives. And i only make my .bwa files @4x.
cheers :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

this is just to verify, that what has been stated about the 48125w is accurate, it will NOT read the BWA at any speed the 163D will. It would before this present update but not anymore.

Originally posted by ViRuS2k
[B]well i just tested my liteon with alcohol 120 !

at all speeds and it was perfect ! now if BWA builder cant even do eny speeds then in my eyes there is something seriously wrong considering between LITEON drives !?

please if there are eny BLINEWRITE guys on this forum and do look in here can you please fix it for us liteon people ! as litoen`s are considered the best drives out there thx…

becuse at the mo im pissed :frowning: [/B]

I would rather read or create a BWA file at lower speeds because you will get a more accurate read and less chance for error. I read mine with a Toshiba sdm1612 at 1x and it didnt take more than 5 minutes but all of the securom games that i have backed up, startup very quick, just like the original disk

Read his thread, before this update the 48125w would make the BWA file, now after the update it will not make it at any speed wether it be slow or fast, it just won’t do it anymore.

Wrong! Here the latest BWA builder works perfectly (at least with original discs!)

Originally posted by Fr4nz
Wrong! Here the latest BWA builder works perfectly (at least with original discs!)

i think your deadly wrong

look at thi pic thats me started it on 4x and wam bam nothing just sits on 0/0% and the drive light blinking !!!

what disc are you tyring to read?

Tried with a normal original cd (Full Throttle), BWA works perfectly.

When virus mentioned the problem I went back and tried to build a BWA for UT2003, I won’t do it anymore PERIOD. So I am not wrong. My 163 DVD will still do it but not my 48125w. No matter what speed I try, using the 48125w does not work on this end to create the BWA, It did BEFORE this update but NOT now, so I am not wrong I had NO trouble before this update. And as far as your original theory goes wrong again bucko, every game I try to back-up I own.

Originally posted by kamikazee
When virus mentioned the problem I went back and tried to build a BWA for UT2003, I won’t do it anymore PERIOD. So I am not wrong. My 163 DVD will still do it but not my 48125w. No matter what speed I try, using the 48125w does not work on this end to create the BWA, It did BEFORE this update but NOT now, so I am not wrong I had NO trouble before this update. And as far as your original theory goes wrong again bucko, every game I try to back-up I own.

Well mate looks like me and you are shafted when it comes down to it liteon burners are haveing problems with this and it should have probelms becuse its a very good drive also a 2 sheep !!!

reads everything perfectly !!! and still BWA BUILDER refuses to work with it !!!

BLINDWRITE TEAM you better have this problem with liteons fixed in the next release or a lot of people with liteons will complain even more…

I guess this goes on ignored.

just test for yourself more speeds before spamming
:cop:

4x will be the best, and will take about 15 mins

We begin a long period of test… we have several liteon, and most of time it works. Liteon doesn’t seem to like too much the bwa extraction. We are working on it… but not sure about to solve this.
and it is works before it was because we didn’t check as fine the errors.
A tips is to set only 50000 sectors. it allows to extract more easily the bwa and to provide better cd for installation.

try reading the threads Allmighty, your response was unneeded, as lapinou has responded with an answer so thanks goes to him.

Originally posted by Fr4nz
Wrong! Here…
Why and where is “Here”?